Death Metal Bands

well, I have to buy a few cds so I can make the promo, got everything I need (info and stuff), they have also anton from lock up and criminal promoting them with really big record labels like nuclear blast and metalblade, I'm in charge of labels like listeable and relapse, we'll see, I still have to send the promos but the album is so good I think they might get a record deal :) if you liked the samples then here you have a link to a full song... it has the old sound tho, you see, at first they would release an ep, but then re-recorded the drums plus two extra songs and made a full lenght of that ep, still, the song remains the same :)
http://thelastdisaster.blogspot.com/201002/target-red-eyed-motion-ep-single-promo.html

Do you get paid for this?

they wanted to give me a share if I get something to them but I told them no, they are friends of mine, so I'm doing it for free cause they have been always cool guys with me and also because I think they deserve better :) afterall, music should be for free, art should cost us nothing... yeah, I hate the monetary system :)

Also I just found this on mediaboom comments :lol:

Tymon Kruidenier Chilling backstage in Washington DC, drinking liters of tea to try and get my voice back. I think I left it in New York, sorry to everyone who's coming to see us this week. I'll try and make it the best I can!
August 9 at 1:10am via Facebook for iPhone
3 people like this.
Robin Zielhorst Shut up and start growling, you pussy.
August 9 at 1:11am · 9 people

they wanted to give me a share if I get something to them but I told them no, they are friends of mine, so I'm doing it for free cause they have been always cool guys with me and also because I think they deserve better :) afterall, music should be for free, art should cost us nothing... yeah, I hate the monetary system :)

:headbang:

you can help me too :p by telling yer friends about TARGET in case you like them, this band might be able to shape what we could call in the future post-death metal, big words you know, would be cool to be a part of this since the beggining :)

Well I won't give them that much credit. But I like the musicianship and I will relay it to the people I think will like it, which is quite a few

I guess you have to listen to the entire album to see the whole spectrum of their music... still, they haven't give a shape their sound completely, hence why I said "they might be able to", dunno if they wanna do that anyways... compared to most bands in the metal scene nowadays they still sound quite unique, being easily comparable yet not being just another clone :)

a couple of days ago the guys from TARGET updated their myspace with new layout, samples and info from their upcoming album Knot Of Centipedes, I'm the one in charge of making a promo and send it to some labels here in europe, so I do have the entire album and is awesomeeee!!!! if you like Decapitated and Meshuggah you might like it, check their myspace for awesome methulz... :) just click my signature btw.

l_4b81f08464194767962bdf784441de0a.jpg

Sounds good but not my cup of tea...Bueno saber que los chilenos siguen teniendo bandas de buena calidad, aunque no sean de mi gusto :)