Death Metal Bands

So I have another amusing story...

Like two years ago I was at a small party at a friend (none of my friends there listen to DM btw) and one of the girls who we used to party with back then had a boyfriend who was supposed to be in a metal-band, none of her friends or mine had ever met him, he lives in Stockholm, not Uppsala, but he was supposed to come to this party.

Anyways, he was there, typical metal-dude in black clothes, he didnt really say much that night, he probably felt a bit out of place, no metal-dudes there and I dont dress like one either, he probably took us for preppy snobs.
I ended up discussing some music with him later on, talking about Watain and black metal and stuff, he mentioned working in a studio in Sthlm.
Im not sure if I asked him what band he was in, I have asked his girlfriend though but the band she mentioned didnt really ring a bell

Now that I just looked at the "new" video from Demonical...

...it dawned on me that the dude was Sverker, the singer in Demonical and Diabolical.

:lol:

Fucking random.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have another amusing story...

Like two years ago I was at a small party at a friend (none of my friends there listen to DM btw) and one of the girls who we used to party with back then had a boyfriend who was supposed to be in a metal-band, none of her friends or mine had ever met him, he lives in Stockholm, not Uppsala, but he was supposed to come to this party.

Anyways, he was there, typical metal-dude in black clothes, he didnt really say much that night, he probably felt a bit out of place, no metal-dudes there and I dont dress like one either, he probably took us for preppy snobs.
I ended up discussing some music with him later on, talking about Watain and black metal and stuff, he mentioned working in a studio in Sthlm.
Im not sure if I asked him what band he was in, I have asked his girlfriend though but the band she mentioned didnt really ring a bell

Now that I just looked at the "new" video from Demonical...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhUTwYWg6Js

...it dawned on me that the dude was Sverker, the singer in Demonical and Diabolical.

:lol:

Fucking random.

lol I know the drummer in Diabolical. Don't know if he plays drums in Demonical as well tho.. :lol:

Im sorry the logo is taking time guys. My life has been fucking hectic lately, and when I work at it it turns to shit. I need a fucking pen tablet. :(

It's okay. We're just happy it's getting done :) I was kinda hoping you'd help me out with menu buttons for my web site in the same style as the new logo? Just small ones, no need for them to be super flashy :oops: Kinda unnecessary of me to make a website with the old logo when the new demo is coming out with the new logo rather soon anyway :)