Death Metal Bands

Two, candles till hanukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkahhhh,
To kill, the unborn on the crosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I listened to them again today and yeah they really arent anything special. I think I'm just too bored lately that anything new to me is going to sound good, anyone else get these symptoms at times? haha.

Need new Bloodbath or something else from the big names. Septic Flesh should have one out in a few months.

I listened to them again today and yeah they really arent anything special. I think I'm just too bored lately that anything new to me is going to sound good, anyone else get these symptoms at times? haha.

Need new Bloodbath or something else from the big names. Septic Flesh should have one out in a few months.

Yeah thats why I spread out my listening to albums when reviewing them. Though ever since i've been tasked with such these mediocre bands stand out quicker as I am hearing more and more of them. That said many mediocre bands mislead and sound somewhat brilliant after having to review a few horrifically bad albums in a row beforehand.