Death Metal Bands

I'm sure everyone has heard of The Red Chord but I am just now listening to their latest album and it's pretty awesome so far. I bought Clients and Fused Together way back and liked Clients especially, so after hearing Fed Through The Teeth Machine I thought I'd mention them for anyone that avoided them or whatever. Heavy as shit. lol, their vocalist is a pharmacist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Belac has been contaminated! Someone knock this guy out and awake him to Pierced from within naow! It will be for his own good :(

How is that contaminated? I listen to plenty of old school death metal, modern shit, doom/black yada yada. I think The Red Chord is awesome I don't care about the occasional -core element in my music, I won't let a genre title ruin a good band for me.

I find Red Chord is solid as fuck and uber-heavy, I love a band that can still sound aggressive to me in days where to me super-extreme music is normal sounding.

Anaal Nathrakh has the same effect on me, makes me want to punch a grandma in the face while covered in flaming barbed-wire!

How is that contaminated? I listen to plenty of old school death metal, modern shit, doom/black yada yada. I think The Red Chord is awesome I don't care about the occasional -core element in my music, I won't let a genre title ruin a good band for me.

I find Red Chord is solid as fuck and uber-heavy, I love a band that can still sound aggressive to me in days where to me super-extreme music is normal sounding.

Anaal Nathrakh has the same effect on me, makes me want to punch a grandma in the face while covered in flaming barbed-wire!

The Red Chord are so fuckin' awesome and they are so talented! RESPECT!!

^Who's this?

Btw I know it's gay but I like the core stuff very much so fuck off. There are tons of heavy underground bands with crust punk and hardcore influences and they are just awesome. And I like good deathcore stuff too, Despised Icon is one of my all time favourites you can feel the power of the hardcore in it and the brutality of death metal.

Check these guys out if you don't know of them already!

Fleshgod Apocalypse from Italy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtDxvvYlxqQ&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: