Death Metal Bands

evolve dyslexia?
nope. I will King of Sweden which means i will commit suicide. You probably dont lurk around 4chan do you...
Which sick and putrid sound you want? Btw your avatar is awesome
Why, thank you fella! I just wanted a sound like in the Symphonies of Sickness that can be changed into a more Mortician sound (like Hacked Up for BBQ). So it moves between those two...

It's not too difficult to get that type of sound. Tune down to B and use your amp with maximum bass. I neved had a Digitech death metal so err i don't know. Don't cut the mids! What amp do you use?

CONTROL DENIED's legendary first album, "The Fragile Art of Existence", will get the deluxe reissue treatment through Relapse Records this fall.

"The Fragile Art of Existence", originally released in 1999 to critical acclaim, has been remastered, repackaged and features liner notes from CONTROL DENIED drummer Richard Christy, never-before-seen photographs, as well as over an hour of previously unreleased demo and rehearsal tracks.

Two versions of the "The Fragile Art of Existence" reissue will be available starting October 26. The worldwide version is a two-CD set including the original album plus a bonus CD of early demo material. The second version will be limited to 1,000 copies and is a three-disc set including an extra bonus disc of demo tracks, many of which have CONTROL DENIED mainman — and DEATH mastermind — Chuck Schuldiner on vocals. The three-disc set will be available at Relapse.com exclusively. Pre-order options and additional release information can be found here.

"The Fragile Art Of Existence" deluxe 3-disc reissue track listing:

Disc 1:

01. Consumed
02. Breaking The Broken
03. Expect The Unexpected
04. What If...?
05. When The Link Becomes Missing
06. Believe
07. Cut Down
08. The Fragile Art Of Existence

Disc 2:

01. Consumed (1999 Demos)
02. When The Link Becomes Missing (1999 Demo)
03. The Fragile Art Of Existence (1999 Demo)
04. Breaking The Broken (1999 Demo)
05. Breaking The Broken (1999 Demo) (w/ Chuck Schuldiner on vocals)
06. Believe (1997 Demo)
07. What If…? (1997 Demo)
08. Cut Down (1997 Demo)
09. Tune Of Evil (Comedy Demo)

Disc 3:

01. What If...? (1996 Demo)
02. Cut Down (1996 Demo)
03. Expect The Unexpected (1996 Demo)
04. Believe (1996 Demo)
05. The Fragile Art Of Existence (1996 Demo)
06. What If...? (1996 Demo)
07. Expect The Unexpected (1996 Demos) (w/ Chuck Schuldiner on vocals)
08. What If...? (1996 Demos) (w/ Chuck Schuldiner on vocals)
09. Cut Down (1996 Demos) (w/ Chuck Schuldiner on vocals)