Death Metal Bands

Not sure what to think of that, need to hear with better quality.
But the new vocals are too fast, sounds more like metalcore vocals. Speed it down a bit damnit, like halucinosis. :(

kinda thought the same, we'll see, in organic hallucinosis you do get riffs like the ones you listen to here, I'm still quite worried about the vocals but I'll wait till I hear a studio version :)

new Vomitory sounds different, it's not über fast all the time, lots of slayer-like riffs, so many stuffs not typical in a Vomitory album and it still sounds great, big surprise, still listening :)

Last edited by a moderator:
listened the whole album and it's obviously not a blast beat fest like newer Vom. albums, it's much more like older Vomitory, no wonder why the 4 bonus tracks are re-recorded songs from Redemption and Raped in their own blood, the album sounds exactly like those but with a proper updated production, me likes :)

I don't think it sounds different but like older vomitory, more thrashy and not at full speed all the time, I can't find the bonus tracks they recorded for this album :s got also the new scar symmetry, yeah, flame me jew basterds cause it rules, their best since pitch black progress :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbfEa6_KBQ4&feature=share[/ame]