Death Metal Bands

it's already out? :O!!!! I listened to the samples at their myspace a couple of days ago and it sounded like a mix between pestilence and meshuggah, not bad but not consvming impvlse either, I'll check it! :)

mameli is a weird guy, I can understand him getting angry at people bitching pestilence, it's his baby as he said, it's understandable if he takes it personal but still, I have seen him saying such moronic things, for example, believe it or not in a fight with some random kids at blabbermouth (!) he said people should stop bitching about pestilence being nothing without van drunen cause in the end he teached him everything he knows about vocals... wtf? how can a grown man can be so easily triggered by some stupid kids at blabbermouth to shout such idiotic comment -.- dunno, he's a fine guitar player tho.

found it, here's the link:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=137946

mameli's nickname is REelax187
Again...without music there's is no vocalist...just voice and screams...ya retard...easter eggs up your ass kid...I even thought Martin how to sing...FACT kid!!! Let it be....sorry bashermouth....coudn't help myself...

he was still with c-187 fever it seems, just look at how he writes, that thread should have ended up in our funny stuff thread, anyways, I like him as a guitar player, talented for sure but the guy is childish to the point of being ridiculous.

listened the new pestilence already and, sadly, it won't stay in my files... is ok with me if mameli doesn't want to get van drunen back but damn he should get someone else to do the vocals cause his are awful o_O