Death Metal Bands

:lol: I have met half of the band at a party acctually they are nice guys. They make boring death metal though and that video is old as fuck, nothing new about it :)

I know the video is old but it's not like they have daily video updates so I can post a new one here, also, this song does appear on the new album (re-recorded tho)... and boring my ass, the album gr00ves :D

I know the video is old but it's not like they have daily video updates so I can post a new one here, also, this song does appear on the new album (re-recorded tho)... and boring my ass, the album gr00ves :D

It is boring...Listening to death metal should be like getting your face ripped of your skull by a storm of shit and fire, it should force you to headbang and moshpit and claw your own eyes out :)

Feral is more like sitting at the bar and softly nodding your head in pace with he music....

didn't the vocalist use to post here?

Yeah man, HookDavid. He used to post in how to growl thread and on and off around the forum.

It is boring...

Feral is more like sitting at the bar and softly nodding your head in pace with he music....

Although I do have to admit I agree with this. There isn't any energy in the music it's kind of death metal by the numbers. Still, he has an decent growl

not death metal obviously but there's no thread to talk about non-death metal music soooo... new in flames single sounds good and I'm surprised, I didn't like a sense of purpose at all so I wasn't waiting for them to come up with something that could catch my attention, I'm waiting for the album nao :)

let the mock... BEGIN! :)

Last edited by a moderator: