Desolator live @ Sthlm Thrashmonth

Gravefeast + Desolated

Bludgeoned, Beaten and Berated

The Triumph of Death (New song!)

Second Killing of Christ

Antimortem Autopsy

Awesome guys !!!
Way better than the first videos, the drummer sounds really good as well

Congrats, now come to thy nederlandia so I can be your grupie :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing a show with these Canadian Bastards from Toronto June 9th, so I figured I'd post them. Vocalist has some Johan Hegg's low growls going on:) Also, they use a trucking map of SKYRIM in the video, awesome.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtqEiN6AmDI&sns=fb[/ame]

Anathema - Weather Systems

This album is fucking fantastic. :D
Incredible how much an album can grow after you get some perspective on things and forget about the expectations and high hopes.

They do sound quite a bit like Finntroll. Post some stuff from your band Caleb, I haven't heard anything and can't remember if there's anything further back in any of these threads :lol:

They do sound quite a bit like Finntroll. Post some stuff from your band Caleb, I haven't heard anything and can't remember if there's anything further back in any of these threads :lol:

I posted but only 1 person clicked, or maybe we suck :lol:

www.soundcloud.com/ryandmeloche/nepenthe-mortal-dissonance

Posting from phone so hope that link works. its still the unfinished version so its not perfct, there are some unbalanced parts and vocal levels/mixing is incomplete but you get the idea. We were in and out within 4 hours, vocals i did in 15 minutes but considering it turned out pretty decent. The guy that recorded it did it for a local band compilation CD. Im particularly happy with the last minute on the song, outro is nice:)