Death Metal Bands

dtbceDIpPkSc2sGoG6NYOA2.jpg

I fucking love The Faceless. The new vocalist is so awesome I didn't even know they replaced him. He sounds god damn IDENTICAL, thank Odin.

I remember hearing The Eidolon Reality unmastered, and even unfinished I have it on my car CD.

I fucking love The Faceless. The new vocalist is so awesome I didn't even know they replaced him. He sounds god damn IDENTICAL, thank Odin.

I remember hearing The Eidolon Reality unmastered, and even unfinished I have it on my car CD.

Caleb:

1. Listen to Autotheism
2. Piss your pants with joy
3. Repeat

From a recent interview with Anders...

As a final question I would to know whether any new material by Bloodbath will see the light the day within the foreseeable future?

We’re actually trying to prepare a new Bloodbath album that will fit somewhere in the schedules of all the members involved. It’s getting harder and harder nowadays with Opeth getting so big. Michael Akerfeldt is out of Bloodbath, but Axe is still our drummer. We try to schedule some recording time with him when he’s off the road with Opeth within half a year or so. We intend to release a new Bloodbath album in 2013. It’s all in our agenda. That’s as far as we look in the future project-wise. We need to squeeze this Bloodbath thing in, because it’s so much fun recording a Bloodbath album, because it so different from what I’m doing for Katatonia. I really need this to balance things out, so that’s why I can’t wait working on the upcoming Bloodbath album.