Death Metal Bands

Not awesome quality. But good growl! Sad I missed it. The cracked jaw didnt give you that much problems huh? :)

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I am interested to know how that affected your voice.

it worked out fine actually :) the only problem i had was that i've been unable to practise my vocals at all during the summer, so probably not my best vocals i've ever done, but i'm happy anyway!

I just found out that Corpsegrinder, a guitarist from Killswitch, and the former drummer of Black Dahlia Murder have made a death metal album! Don't know how I missed it but it's releasing next year, they said :kickass:

Since I am not a fan of any of their bands I doubt I'll like it much, but it's still always interesting to check out any super-group type of thing where multiple bands merge into something new.

I do admit I would like to hear Corpsegrinder on something where he doesn't just Cannibal Corpse the whole time as he does in everything I've ever heard him on. Seriously, same vocal sound, same writing style, same speedy bursts of vocals in everything from his main band to guest appearances. Change it up a bit there Easter Island head.

I've always thought Slayer sucked...

In the new music video Tom Araya looks like he has no clue where he is. He keeps looking around like "who the fuck are all these people, and what are they doing in my music video??"