Death Metal Bands

holy shit EmeticGore, they sound fucking great, I'm into Black and Symphonic Black so this is really amazing man

and they don't have a vocalist, wish I was living in Hamburg now hehe

Unleashed's Hammer Battalion has some really wicked tunes guys. If the singer was a bit better it would put these guys in my top 5 but for now I'm enjoying everything else but the vocals. You guys might like the singer I dunno, check it out either way.

http://www.myspace.com/666unleashed

The Greatest Of All Lies is damn good!

I saw them live like a month ago here in Belgrade, they slay live, but yeah the Vocalist isn't very good tho, sounds better live, the whole thing sounds great live.

I think some growlers here at the forum could replace that guy and let him play bass and back vocals hehe

I know someone talked about it here before, but I'm really enjoying the new Dismember album, makes me wanna headbang with a cigarette in my mouth, even tho the vocals aren't so great.

Unleashed died after 'Across...', though some purists would say after 'Shadows...'...I think the new album is pretty good...but lacking in the vocal area. I don't think Johnny will ever have that total aggression he use to have like on WNLD...then again that was their best album and cannot be topped.

Oh Man!!!! The new Neuraxis album is great!!!!! They still lack a decent vocalist but I like it sooooo much more than their older stuff.

http://www.myspace.com/neuraxis

hmm, I can never get into that american/canadian death metal sound. I mean, the old death metal bands from the US are the fuckin best, but these newer ones just don't do it for me :\

The riffs are so good on that album :)
have been viewing this thread, forum, site for awhile, finally decided to join.

Welcome ^_^

I like Trilateral, but not as much as the new one. It's way more developed.

A band some of you might like is Beneath The Massacre. I hate the band (and the genre), but for those that like techy stuff you might enjoy it.