Death Metal Bands

heartwork is a great album yes. the only album ill listen to by them by choice. the song heartwork at wacken was awesome

Corporal Jigsore Quandary was fucking brutal, I loved the whole set though. Angela was a bit annoying, walking around like a fucking pelican, getting owned by Jeff, who was merely standing there and outgrowling her completely:lol:

it was a good show, great warmup to at the gates who were beyond incredible, and then of course kreator aswell :D
waited 14 hours from start to finish at the front gate to see ATG and Kreator. no food, or water the whole time

it was a good show, great warmup to at the gates who were beyond incredible, and then of course kreator aswell :D
waited 14 hours from start to finish at the front gate to see ATG and Kreator. no food, or water the whole time

Are you serious? I missed at the gates because of my drunkenness, I was really annoyed afterwards. But I came pretty late to Kreator and managed to push myself to the front, I was the (possibly shirtless, can't remember for sure) guy with the huge Germany flag , pissed some people off after a while :D show was rockin though.
And Lordi were fucking epic :lol::lol::lol:

Yes exodus were very cool. I thought the Osama bin Laden comment was a bit strange, but awesome show. Another highlight was Grave, one of my faves. Hungover oldschool death metal at 11 am ftw, although the time was ridiculous. Playing earlier than fucking job for a cowboy, unearth, hatebreed etc

i couldent fucking stand hatebreed during my waiting time for ATG. so fucking terrible. and yes Grave were immense

i read a review for the album and never bothered checking the music out. worth a purchase in my book, good stuff

i think you should go for it, im not so sure on this but i wouldent think there were many tech DM bands in serbia

HAI NEIGHBOR!

The guitar player with the dreads is a very cool guy, he's the song writer, he wants me in the band, I'm learning a few songs then we'll try it out at the studio and see if we fit IN EACH OTHER.