Death Metal Bands

Not sure if these guys have been mentioned here already. I liked the album Unhealthy Opera a lot.

http://www.myspace.com/yyrkoon

The song Unhealthy Opera is a good song... Fucking horrible video but had best sound quality... I'd ignore it. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
yyrkoon is nice :) i missed the most awesome gig in stockholm 2005, nile as headliners and yyrkoon and psycroptic (with chalky on vocals!) as support

I love psycroptic, though only with chalky on vocals. Something about his cracked out growl just makes the band for me.

Decapitated looking for a new Lineup!

Hello everyone

I was thinking about that for a long time and it’s really hard decision for me, but I have decided to continue this band and keep Decapitated alive. I know it will be not the same anymore but I want to try and I’m sure Witek and Covan will support me and will be happy about that

So I want to say that:

If anybody from drummers and vocalists feel that they can continue what Witek and Covan did and put all power, energy and live time for this band - contact me- decapitatedband@gmail.com

Everyone who is interested, please prepare this tracks:

day 69

post organic

invisible control

long desired dementia

and send it as audiovideo format

Vogg

News from Blood Red Throne

Norwegian death metal tyrants BLOOD RED THRONE have finished recording their fifth studio album at Studio Deadline in Trollhattan, Sweden with Valle Adzic (who also mixed the band's two previous studio CDs). Entitled "Souls Of Damnation", the new LP's release will coincide with the band's 10th anniversary, which will be celebrated in the form of a DVD, to be included in a special version of the album. The DVD will feature an in-depth studio diary, documenting the recording process of the new CD, along with an exclusive new interview with the band.

"Souls Of Damnation" is scheduled for release on June 1 through Earache Records.

The band will preview new material on the opening day of the Inferno festival in early April in Oslo, Norway, and is currently booking other shows in support of the new CD.

I don't know if i mentioned Abysmal Dawn yet but their new one is kicking my ass all
over the place lately. Grotesque Modern Art is such a badass track.

I was listening to this and enjoyed it quite a bit myself.... that being said... I got distracted by a monster.

Anyone who likes death metal needs to go listen to Runemagick ~ The Supreme Force of Eternity and/or Enter the Realm of Death.

It's basically Bolt Thrower meets doom metal.

It'll punch your balls off. o_O

I didn't like Runemagick last time I listened to them. That was a few years back now and I'm not sure which album it was even. Always worth a second look

Someone should try out as the new Decapitated vocalist! I don't have time to be the frontman of an internationally acclaimed band right now, otherwise they would probably jump at the chance to have me. :p

Received the new Pestilence album today. Heard it once in its entirety so far. First impression is that many songs are quite repetitive. I also don't really like the uninspired vocal lines, in pretty much every song on the album he starts off with singing the songtitle 4 times, sooooo lame and predictable. I mean, come on, why the fuck would you do that?!

Good points are the production (very powerful) and Wildoer's drumming, it's excellent and also very powerful. I gotta listen more and make up my mind later.

So... Pungent Stench officially fucking rocks if you didnt know... Been Caught Buttering and For God Your Soul, For Me Your Flesh are so good...

That is WELL worth 5 minutes of your life. :) (oh and its an official video for the song and weird as fuck)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll go ahead and recomend Dead Awaken, another swedish death metal band, pretty new one too..

find the myspace yourself! :kickass: