Disgorge
Vile
Odious Mortem
The Faceless
Anomalous
Rings of Saturn
Arkaik
Brain Drill

The Cali scene in a nutshell. Lots of really tech-y modern stuff. A lot of Unique Leader stuff is from Cali. I'm prolly missing a ton.

- Swedish scene (Dismember, Necrophobic, Hypocrisy, Runemagick, Vomitory, Grave, Entombed)

- Finnish Scene (Adramelech, Demigod, Demilich, Slugathor, Archgoat)

- American Scene (Drawn and Quartered, Funebrarum, Father Befouled, Immolation, Incantation, Monstrosity, Malevolent Creation, Vasaeleth, Decrepit Birth, Morbid Angel, Angelcorpse, Nunslaughter, Autopsy, Arghoslent...so many!)

These scenes are top imo :kickass:

The best Swedish bands, in my opinion and paradoxically, are the ones that don't sound "Swedish", e.g bands like At The Gates, Therion, Theory In Practice or Crypt Of Kerberos.

I'd say Swedish, but Poland has some good death metal. Italy has some decent technical death and I like some Finnish melo death as well.

- Swedish scene (Dismember, Necrophobic, Hypocrisy, Runemagick, Vomitory, Grave, Entombed)

- Finnish Scene (Adramelech, Demigod, Demilich, Slugathor, Archgoat)

- American Scene (Drawn and Quartered, Funebrarum, Father Befouled, Immolation, Incantation, Monstrosity, Malevolent Creation, Vasaeleth, Decrepit Birth, Morbid Angel, Angelcorpse, Nunslaughter, Autopsy, Arghoslent...so many!)

These scenes are top imo :kickass:

This ^ :devil:

That's the 3 everyone seems to love hahaha. Haven't seen much differentiation from that pattern.