Death Metal

I don't really like the dm "scene" sounds of either Sweden or Finland, i more tend to like some of the more original trend breaking albums such as Therion's Beyond Sanctorum or Demilich's Nesphite. As far as "scene" sounds go i prefer American and Dutch bands.

I'm thinking about getting me Deicide's first album, the self titled,it sounds so intense, much more so than the albums I have from them.

Never got into a Velvet Creation.

Easily one of the best death metal albums ever recorded. Shitty drum production aside, the riffs are extremely inventive throughout, not to mention arranged with what must have been a delicate touch.

Really, your missing out if you don't 'get' this album, tbqh.

I don't really like the dm "scene" sounds of either Sweden or Finland, i more tend to like some of the more original trend breaking albums such as Therion's Beyond Sanctorum or Demilich's Nesphite. As far as "scene" sounds go i prefer American and Dutch bands.

Finland probably has the best scene sound or 'sonic aura' for the reasons MalignParadigm already said, but I still think Sweden is home to the best (if only slightly) and highest number of quality DM releases.

Holland had a pretty decent scene back in the day. I find a lot of American death metal overrated, though obviously it is important as well.

I always play riffs that I think could be Obituary riff. I only know one of their riffs. But I do find myself playing Deicide's "Once Upon The Cross" alot. That's a fun song to play.

My fav is a tie between "Cause of Death" and "The End Complete"