Death Metal

Hell yeah, they either just released or are about to release an album, I can't remember which and I'm far too lazy to look. But yeah, they are pretty sick.

I would subscribe to Century Media on YouTube, so I would be updated with the few good bands on their roster but I don't want a sea of crap in my subscriptions, so I remain subscribed.

That song was great, their new album definitely has potential of being great all together. Album cover is lame, don't know where the fuck they came up with that idea (if you can even call it that)

Are Golem releasing something new? I thought it was just a compilation. Sick either way! Damn you Onder I put them in a megapost a while back and you didn't say shit. WHY WON'T YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ME? D:

Are Golem releasing something new? I thought it was just a compilation. Sick either way! Damn you Onder I put them in a megapost a while back and you didn't say shit. WHY WON'T YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ME? D:

It was Prophet the post above me. Either way, he's already reminded me of few hidden classics in the np threads and elsewhere that I haven't heard in a long time and sometimes never! I think he deserves the cool badge from us. :oops:

Thanks dudes. I'm always looking for more old school death metal, so you especially Onder keep posting obscure albums, there are people who appreciate it. That album with the forest cover was pretty good after listening to a couple songs, you mentioned a band I was familiar with in the same post, can't remember now but I know I posted them too a while ago.

I wish this thread was more active, well actually I guess I wish the entire forum was more active, most of you guys here seem really cool.

Thanks dudes. I'm always looking for more old school death metal, so you especially Onder keep posting obscure albums, there are people who appreciate it. That album with the forest cover was pretty good after listening to a couple songs, you mentioned a band I was familiar with in the same post, can't remember now but I know I posted them too a while ago.

I wish this thread was more active, well actually I guess I wish the entire forum was more active, most of you guys here seem really cool.
You might like Chthe'ilist is you havn't heard them yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnA0ozQAGek

I'll wait to hear the rest of the album to judge. That song wasn't the most impressive thing ever but it wasn't the worst either. I suspect the next album will probably be more of the same. I'm not liking the whole death/doom n' roll approach they're taking these days. Listening to that makes me want to listen to Macabre Eternal instead.