Deathspell Omega - Fas: Ite, Maledicti, In Ignem Aeternum

My god i cannot wait for their next release. I bought fas on vinyl the other day, and it got me thinking, where will they go for the 3rd part of the concept trilogy? And will it be better? Everything smrc onwards rapes pretty much everything imo. If its better it will have to be pretty much the best black metal album ever imo.

My god i cannot wait for their next release. I bought fas on vinyl the other day, and it got me thinking, where will they go for the 3rd part of the concept trilogy? And will it be better? Everything smrc onwards rapes pretty much everything imo. If its better it will have to be pretty much the best black metal album ever imo.

fully agree...they are an amazing band. i don't understand where all of the musical talent came from. i guess they could have played what ever they wanted on the earlier recordings but chose to play simple primitive black metal.

I've only just got Fas, whcih is my first Deathspell Omega record. I like it a lot. Heard about this band from the constant praise from you guys..thanks :)

I was actually just thinking, for ages I could not decide which release is better, smrc, kenose or fas, but I think they have gradually gotten slightly better. I seriously can listen to fas like 3-4 times a week and love it more and more each listen.

^Big call! But a good one, although I always listen to Kenose as a whole and it's hard to decide. Aside from Fas, Diabolus Absconditus destroys constantly. And you can't go past Carnal Malefactor.