Deathspell Omega - Fas- Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum

Dev

UTF-8 professional
Dec 9, 2002
Paris
DEATHSPELL OMEGA- 'Fas- Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum' will be out by the end of June.

The release will be a digipack with a 20 page booklet.
There are 6 tracks and the album is around 45 minutes in length.

:AJNA: has licensed the CD version for America and will import a substantial amount of vinyl copies. No reservations are necessary.

The official street date is set for mid to late July, but we will have copies to offer before that date.

Southern Lord will assist in the US distribution of this release although labels, distros, mailorder companies and those requesting promotional copies(expect very few to be granted a free copy) may contact :AJNA: directly.

That is enough for now. The rest will be answered when the release is out.

Good point : the album is less long that SMR,C.. and with all the love for Kénôse I hope that they will stick to the sound of the first which is I think is perfect.

:headbangs furiously:

Kenose is my favorite, so I hope they continue in that direction. OR maybe do another raw IoS style album again for the fuck of it. I'd like that.

I'm thinking more complex, but less pretentious like Kenose. All that's really needing is good music. I suspect that's what they'll deliver.

Its leaked.
All I will say for the moment is this album makes me want to go to fucking war. Seriously, I just want to take an axe, march into the Vatican and fucking kill people. Good album.