Deliverance + Australia = anyone???

That discussion has been had before, and yes there are a large proportion of Australian Opeth fans (on this board at least) and it was even more noticible in the earlier days of UM.com when it was predominantly Americans and Australians..........

And yeah, Opeth have 'pledged' to make it to Australia on more than one of their previous tours, so while I'm still eager to see them live, I'm not going to be holding my breath after the first rumoured announcement of local gigs.. (Ask Trapped, he feels much the same way... at least I 'think' it was Trapped.....?)

Well well well boys. Thats right...In my hot little hands, I hold the new, virginal digipack of Deliverance.

(sniffs the cover, rubs on cheeks, licks the spine)

:eek:

ahhh...this is it right here. All you mofo's better get your asses down to Utopia now, cause the tardy fuckers just made my day. Thats right boys, in case I need to spell it out for any of you...ITS ON THE SHELF AT UTOPIA RECORDS!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :lol:

Originally posted by Cutter
Well well well boys. Thats right...In my hot little hands, I hold the new, virginal digipack of Deliverance.

(sniffs the cover, rubs on cheeks, licks the spine)

:eek:

ahhh...this is it right here. All you mofo's better get your asses down to Utopia now, cause the tardy fuckers just made my day. Thats right boys, in case I need to spell it out for any of you...ITS ON THE SHELF AT UTOPIA RECORDS!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :lol:

/me cums

F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck ............

What the F*ck are the End Records DOING!!!!? *Wrings Hands*

I happen to know EXACTLY where Utopia is (I went there on the opening day after their relocation last year...) Unfortunately, I'm approximatley..... a few thousand kilometers away from the store at the moment....... *Cries* :cry:

well, i went passed utopia today...& i am FUCKING broke. i'm working extra this week, even though it's final's exams, so i can buy it. fucking good music makes me do stupid stuff...

Well my sister is in sydney at the moment and i just ordered her to go to Utopia and buy me a copy thanks to this news, she said she'd do it wednesday, so there'd better be a copy left!

Otherwise could be forever till i could get it down here in lil ol' tas.

i just went on a buying spree at utopia

opeth-deliverance
pain of salvation- the perfect element 1
pain of salvation- one hour by the concrete lake
novembre- novembrine waltz

i aksed them how many copies of deliverance they had and the guy replied

hundreds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mr_cellotape
Were there more copies? I'll have to pick it up tomorrow.

Is that you [thickasianaccent]Mishter Shhhhticky-Shewow-Shhhhticky Tape????[/thickasianaccent]

:rolleyes:

Yep, there were plenty - they had them behind the counter, one of them "ok, hand me the empty case from the CD racks and I'll replace it with one that's wrapped in plastic" kinda deals. Usually at Skinny's they just fish out the CD from the drawers and chuck it in the case.

Originally posted by Spiff
Yep, there were plenty - they had them behind the counter, one of them "ok, hand me the empty case from the CD racks and I'll replace it with one that's wrapped in plastic" kinda deals. Usually at Skinny's they just fish out the CD from the drawers and chuck it in the case.

Forgot they keep their CDs behind the counter; haven't bought anything from there for over a year.

Just picked up Deliverance and My Arms Your Hearse, the latter I'm happier with at this stage because it sounds so much better than the mp3s I had of it. The digipak casing of Deliverance is very cool.

How much was the deliverance digi-pak and the normal cd from Utopia???
because my local store in wollongong is going to get it in next week....but they are charging $50aus because they are ordering from USA....and say the price wont go down until they release it in australia :(:'(