Deliverance + Australia = anyone???

@Jo: No Bloody way!! :eek:

Where abouts in Australia do you live?

We ordered on the same day... and I live in Cairns, you reckon we should be getting it more or less at the same time......?

It could be sitting at home.... riiiiight now! *Sigh*

Originally posted by Jo
Yes way! I am in Melbourne. :wave: It will be there. :hotjump:

Which basically means that I'll get my copy either today (ie: it's sitting in the mail box) or it'll take another day to rock up here...... Oh goody-goody-gumdrops!! :D

P.S. This is the only time you will EVER hear me exclaim "goody-goody-gumdrops!!", so you'd better savour it. :p

I got mine from Metal Mayhem this morning and they still have the digipaks. Premium price though: $35-. Not that I cared really.

Deliverance totally surprised me, I didn't really know what to expect, but I am already supremely impressed by the maturity. Opeth continue to surprise me without making radical changes to their sound! God, it is twisted too, sick, dark and very heavy!

Originally posted by City_of_da_Moon
How much was the deliverance digi-pak and the normal cd from Utopia???
because my local store in wollongong is going to get it in next week....but they are charging $50aus because they are ordering from USA....and say the price wont go down until they release it in australia :(:'(

$29.95

tell em to stuff it.

Alright then...im going to Utopia....the best CD store in the whole wide world!!!! :)
Or order it from there!
Getting excited again...after being disapointed!

Jo.......

Yessa!

I = TEH WINNAR!!!

Came in the mail yesterday afternoon, haven't had a chance to listen to it till my lunch break today....

*Faints*

Hehe I have it now. Got it given to me on sunday. There were heaps of copies he said when he looked. It's not gonna fly off shelves like Britney or anything. Unless the store under-estimated soo much and only got 2 or 3 copies.