Deliverance Cover and Info

All my Opeth covers have their logo on them. Never bothered me. Though.. when you compare it to other bands' logos, it looks kind of small and odd to be there. But it looks good to me anyway. I don't see why people care so much, though. When something like a CD cover is passed a certain mark of not sucking then it's fine and you don't have to think about it.

I like it, I think it´s much better than the blackwater park cover, which I liked at first but then it became dull. I didn´t really like this one that much at first but it grows quite well on me... I think Travis did a great job, really spooky... The transparent dude there reminds me of the tonight´s decision cover.

Purdy *Drool*

<---------
<---------
<---------
<---------

Truth be told as an ALBUM COVER it doesn't do much for me...... at this stage anyway. It definitely is a marked change from the last three albums.....

Makes a nice avatar though!!!! (I think I've finally found something worth keeping) :D

Given the cover and the song titles, I think we can expect something different from this album, which is great news to me. I've loved every Opeth album so far, but I think they're ready to take it to the next level, and I think D&D are the albums to do it.

Opeth's album covers have always been scenic, natural, and sad or mournful. Not a regretful or depressed sadness, but rather a longing sadness. BWP had an edge of menace to it. This album cover portrays a fearful, menacing sadness, tinged with regret and even madness. The comparisons to Katatonia seem accurate, but when I think Katatonia I think hopelessness, a mood I don't feel is present in this image.

I really like the cover. I didn't notice it until now, but who's face is in the mirror? I just was looking at the photo more closely and just noticed it. It kinda scared me...heh. Any ideas about who the face is going to turn out to be? Or maybe the guy standing near the window, too. Who's he...