Deliverance Cover Question

Nov 25, 2003
Outdoors
Visit site
I was talking to a customer today (also an Opeth fan) and we were discussing damnation. He picks up a new copy of deliverance and says "WHOA, this is a different cover than the one I have." The cover we where looking at is of a doll lying on a pillow with his feet on the bed (the same that I own). He says his cover is of a doll standing next to a bed. Damnation obviously, but he's got that and said it's similiar to damnation but different. Also, while looking at the new copy of deliverance I noticed something different than my copy. My copy is in color, mainly blues and greens, and the new copy is in black and white only. Anyone else notice this and/or have any idea why there is a difference? Just thought I'd pass that along.

Strange that you'd have a colour cover... I assumed Travis Smith would have taken the shots with black and white film.
Yeah, scan the cover, I'd be very interested to see this.

wow...i've never even heard of a color cover of it...i thought this was about some idiot who didn't know the difference between deliverance and damnation or something...

Rex said:
i'd like to see that too. what about the booklette, is it in color also?
Kind of. Different shades of b&w, but some pages are almost green. The pics of the guys in the middle is b&w.
I'm still trying to get the pics scanned and posted. I'll try to get them soon, I've been very busy lately.
Someone posted that they have a b&w cover..."The way it is supposed to be." I like the little hint of color better. Makes it look old.

its obvious hes just joking guys. ive known people like this before.... they make up lies to sound cool, but they just sound like a fool. so listen pal, i dont flow that way. the river is always deeper the further you go....... so just admit it bro; youll feel better and this whole argument will be over.