Den Svensk Tråd

jag är ingen bög...jag skall sparka dig i röven

det fel skrivet igen?

jan kan inte ens pwna dig riktigt:cry:
jag mår illa och jag vill begå självmord

jag skall kunna sitta i två månader = I will be able to sit for two months.

so that's completely backwards

should be something like "du kommer inte kunna sitta på två månader" which still rather applies to fucking someone up the ass :lol:

jag skall kunna sitta i två månader = I will be able to sit for two months.

so that's completely backwards

should be something like "du kommer inte kunna sitta på två månader" which still rather applies to fucking someone up the ass :lol:

god dammit I forgot to put in the "inte"
I meant to quote you say "jag skall inte kunna sitta i två månader"
I still feel shitty and want to kill myself

"jag skall inte kunna sitta i två månader" is not really correct in terms of phrasing. the real expression should be "jag kommer inte kunna sitta på två månader". the important part is using på instead of i when you are referring to time passing. for example, "we haven't seen eachother for two years" is translated "vi har inte setts på två år"

"jag skall inte kunna sitta i två månader" is not really correct in terms of phrasing. the real expression should be "jag kommer inte kunna sitta på två månader". the important part is using på instead of i when you are referring to time passing. for example, "we haven't seen eachother for two years" is translated "vi har inte setts på två år"

yeah it's been real troublesom trying to figure out when to use för,i,in,på

you're almost hitting it every time; "jag är så kåt.. ta med dig många svenska tonårstöser till mig". glad i'm a swede who learned english and not the other way around :p

swedish chicks are teh shit btw. zero brains, all looks

I saw Sin cities 3: Stockholm a few days ago
Ashley(if you know who he is) couldn't find a date in front of a club
all looks no brains but are not exactly easy are they?

no doubt about the looks though

just for general knowledge...is prostitution legal i Sveige?

They've changed the laws around it so many times recently, and have new suggestions for changes all the time, that I'm not totally sure what's legal and not anymore.

I believe It's illegal to buy sex and to make money on someone else selling sex (like a pimp). However I believe it's still legal to sell sex, as long as you pay taxes on your income.

This raises an interesting question. If the government makes money on a prostitute, through the prostitute paying taxes, is the government then breaking the law?