Den Svensk Tråd

(
it's pretty easy to get laid in sweden

I didn't think so... Never could find a decent guy to waltz the blanket with in one year :?)

Jag är jätteimponerad med din svenska paradoxile, du kan prata bättre än mina vänner som tag samma kurser jag fick :)

Min svenska är inte perfekt, tyvärr :(

They've changed the laws around it so many times recently, and have new suggestions for changes all the time, that I'm not totally sure what's legal and not anymore.

I believe It's illegal to buy sex and to make money on someone else selling sex (like a pimp). However I believe it's still legal to sell sex, as long as you pay taxes on your income.

This raises an interesting question. If the government makes money on a prostitute, through the prostitute paying taxes, is the government then breaking the law?

haah this sounds like it could be a dutch law! my swedish friend tells me so much is the same anyway...

welcome back here, poor sarah. i guess it is easier in france then? :D you should try moving to my town, I study at a technical university, you get the picture ;)

i have a friend here who is an international student, from bolivia, she says in her town, there are 5 girls for every guy!!!! i HAVE to move there haha...

@AnTz0r: that sounds like quite the place :D south american chicks are usually pretty damn hawt too

until you realize, she's 14 and not 18 like she told you and that her dad makes her sell her body to help the family payback the big loan they took from a columbian druglord.

(

I didn't think so... Never could find a decent guy to waltz the blanket with in one year :?)

Jag är jätteimponerad med din svenska paradoxile, du kan prata bättre än mina vänner som tag samma kurser jag fick :)

Min svenska är inte perfekt, tyvärr :(

*rodnar* tack!

jag kan inte komentera dit språket...detta vill sett skenhelig så hur är det med franska?är allt okej?
has a sexy french man ever say to you..."je veux baiser avec la femme suedoise"?:loco:

I am dutch and i want to learn some scandianvian language to, i can understand allot of it already since some words look like allot of dutch words. But i dont know wich one is the closest to dutch?

I can understand allot of the msn names of my swedish friend, but the way its pronounced still gets me allot of the time.

Lets do a small test lol

I play guitar, and i really love it.

Ik speel gitaar, en ik hou er van.

Whats are the scandinavian versions of that?

I am dutch and i want to learn some scandianvian language to, i can understand allot of it already since some words look like allot of dutch words. But i dont know wich one is the closest to dutch?

I can understand allot of the msn names of my swedish friend, but the way its pronounced still gets me allot of the time.

Lets do a small test lol

I play guitar, and i really love it.

Ik speel gitaar, en ik hou er van.

Whats are the scandinavian versions of that?

Jag spelar gitarr, och jag älskar det verkligen.

Pretty close o_O

The inquisitor should laugh at this...

whoever is not dutch can try to guess what that is...:lol:
the video at the bottom is a big fat clue

ik heb een boot
ik heb een hele mooie splinternieuwe boot
haar naam is anna en ze ligt hier in de sloot
en ik ga varen op het kanaal
het is de allermooiste boot van allemaal
en ik heb meiden in bikini lekker bloot
ik heb een hele mooie boot, hij is zo groot
hij is niet geel, en niet groen en niet rood

nu ben ik rijk maar vroeger lag ik in de sloot
ik heb een hele mooie spinternieuwe boot

ik heb een boot

ik liet me gaan en deed mee aan de loterij
heb nu een hele mooie boot hij is van mij
dan gaan we feesten met z'n allen
op deze boot daar gaan we met z'n allen knallen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HAUuwiqIXc

question about the DotA song

there are two lines there with something I never saw before
Vi sitter här i venten och spelar lite DOTA
å pushar på å smeker,
med motståndet vi leker
Vi sitter här i venten och spelar lite DOTA
å springer runt å creepar,
och motståndet vi sleepar

what is this "å....å" thing...is that a short way to say och or is it some sort of "as"?

I can't speak dutch, I know a few words and a few expressions here and there...for the rest I use a dictionary and verbix...In time I'll learn dutch too...It actually might come in very handy given the fact that I have considered immigrating from Israel later in life...and Holland is very appealing to me.
I have several friends in Israel who speak dutch and said it's pretty easy to learn...mastering the dutch accent is the bigger problem.
Mr Antzor here heard me try to do a dutch accent and said it was pathetic.
Anyway, there are enough dutch people here in UM who would help me with my dutch when I start learning it.
so far all I need to know in dutch is that ik heb grote ballen en een enorm lul.:D

I can't speak dutch, I know a few words and a few expressions here and there...for the rest I use a dictionary and verbix...In time I'll learn dutch too...It actually might come in very handy given the fact that I have considered immigrating from Israel later in life...and Holland is very appealing to me.
I have several friends in Israel who speak dutch and said it's pretty easy to learn...mastering the dutch accent is the bigger problem.
Mr Antzor here heard me try to do a dutch accent and said it was pathetic.
Anyway, there are enough dutch people here in UM who would help me with my dutch when I start learning it.
so far all I need to know in dutch is that ik heb grote ballen en een enorm lul.:D

Dont underestimate dutch, its argueable the hardest language in the world to pronounce. Allot of russian university's learn dutch for it helps to pronounce other languages.

If you are going to learn it do it well, not to be rude but we have enough immegrants who do an terrible job at speaking dutch already. Its a very thought out and beautyfull language that deserves the time it needs to learn it.

the hardest language in the world to pronounce is icelandic.
I'm not underestimating dutch but gramaticly it's the easiest language to learn from the germanic languages at least for Israelis...the russians usually prefer german...much easier to pronounce for russians...lucky for me I'm fluent in russian too.
the dutch pronounciation is similar to hebrew though the accent is quite different.
anyway I have time before I start learning dutch...first i need to master swedish at least in a medium level...I can read all the books in the world in swedish but that won't teach me to pronounce...I need to hear swedish dialogue on a daily basis...the songs are not enough.

the hardest language in the world to pronounce is icelandic.
I'm not underestimating dutch but gramaticly it's the easiest language to learn from the germanic languages at least for Israelis...the russians usually prefer german...much easier to pronounce for russians...lucky for me I'm fluent in russian too.
the dutch pronounciation is similar to hebrew though the accent is quite different.
anyway I have time before I start learning dutch...first i need to master swedish at least in a medium level...I can read all the books in the world in swedish but that won't teach me to pronounce...I need to hear swedish dialogue on a daily basis...the songs are not enough.

Swedish ambassade in isreal maybe?:p