Despite my old age.....

Danallica said:
ah dude who doesnt want to see these guys before they die

I know that they've been around for 20+ years. But I didn't know that they were scheduled to die.

That reminds me...I need to find an avatar.

DANTHEMAN454 said:
I know that they've been around for 20+ years. But I didn't know that they were scheduled to die.

That reminds me...I need to find an avatar.

oh I meant before I die :loco:

I've seen them more than 10 times and I was at the show that this video is from.

Oh, and the reason Tom says he was louder than we were without the microphone was because it was 15 degrees. Notice the way the fog is blowing on the stage? There were no fans onstage - that was the wind blowing.

sumairetsu said:
I've seen them more than 10 times and I was at the show that this video is from.

Oh, and the reason Tom says he was louder than we were without the microphone was because it was 15 degrees. Notice the way the fog is blowing on the stage? There were no fans onstage - that was the wind blowing.

So you're trying to tell me that the wind blows during outdoor concerts? No way dude! I ain't buyin it! :saint:

would any Slayer concert veterans like to give a typical setlist? I'm curious as to how much of their older material they play and which songs.

Amarantus said:
I thought it was mandatory to see Slayer at least once before you consider yourself a metalhead. :(
Yeah I think it is. My friend saw them 10 times on the Seasons of the Abyss tour. Not to mention all the other times he saw them...

Amarantus said:
Heh what a lucky fuck. I usually have to drive 3-4 hours to see a good damn show. Worth it though.
I've harldy seen any shows because of just that. I was gonna go see Morbid Angel in SF but didn't want to go alone and the person I was planning on going with sort of never got in touch with me... just like he did for the last two shows.

I like Slayer and all but doubt the band is all that great live now. Slayer is going to play 5 older songs and 10,12 new songs.

The band has new material so those songs,god hates us all, and diabolus. The tickets for their tour are 36 dollars, if I knew the setlist prior maybe.