Despite my old age.....

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Assuming that seeing a Slayer show is a prerequisite for being a metalhead and considering the fact I haven't seen Slayer but I have seen Goatwhore, Vital Remains, Morbid Angel, Mayhem, and The Chasm, what would that make me?

A man of infinite taste or a man with the good sense not to want to sit through "Wicked Wisdom":kickass:

The Greys said:
I like Slayer and all but doubt the band is all that great live now. Slayer is going to play 5 older songs and 10,12 new songs.

The band has new material so those songs,god hates us all, and diabolus. The tickets for their tour are 36 dollars, if I knew the setlist prior maybe.
\

did they play Bloodline?

Carcassian said:
A man of infinite taste or a man with the good sense not to want to sit through "Wicked Wisdom":kickass:

The band with Jada Pinkett-Smith? Yeah, I must agree with cookiecutter: :puke:
My wife likes them, but she's kind of a feminazi, so any metal band with a chick singer is cool in her book (she also likes Angela-fronted Arch Enemy and Otep).

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Assuming that seeing a Slayer show is a prerequisite for being a metalhead and considering the fact I haven't seen Slayer but I have seen Goatwhore, Vital Remains, Morbid Angel, Mayhem, and The Chasm, what would that make me?

That's all the shows you've been too? Sad.

What do I suck at? Being a juvenile, self-absorbed troll? I keep calling you a "douchebag" because you are not worth my time or effort to keep creating new and fresh insults. The only thing you have contributed to this forum is the written version of herpes lesions: embarrassing, unsightly, and irritating. You could justifiably flame anyone on this board if you actually presented valid arguments and counterpoints, but all you do is insinuate that you are somehow superior and that we all "don't know shit about fuck" (to paraphrase Dodens). Do you really gain pleasure from ruining what most people on this forum consider to be an enjoyable form of recreation (i.e. posting on this forum)? If ruining people's fun is what you're into, then go flash yourself to children at a playground or start a packed nightclub on fire - those things would show a lot more bravado and panache than blindly flinging insults at people from behind the safety of a computer screen.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
What do I suck at? Being a juvenile, self-absorbed troll? I keep calling you a "douchebag" because you are not worth my time or effort to keep creating new and fresh insults. The only thing you have contributed to this forum is the written version of herpes lesions: embarrassing, unsightly, and irritating. You could justifiably flame anyone on this board if you actually presented valid arguments and counterpoints, but all you do is insinuate that you are somehow superior and that we all "don't know shit about fuck" (to paraphrase Dodens). Do you really gain pleasure from ruining what most people on this forum consider to be an enjoyable form of recreation (i.e. posting on this forum)? If ruining people's fun is what you're into, then go flash yourself to children at a playground or start a packed nightclub on fire - those things would show a lot more bravado and panache than blindly flinging insults at people from behind the safety of a computer screen.
yup

Amarantus said:
DWE, you really suck at this. Originality sells my friend.

Susperia, go suck on a big fat cock you whore. Btw your boyfriend's band sucks.

Stop crying Ender.
leave pinkie alone dude pinkie is pinkie and thats what we luv her for! God bless you pinkie winkie:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: