Despite my old age.....

The Greys said:
I like Slayer and all but doubt the band is all that great live now. Slayer is going to play 5 older songs and 10,12 new songs.

The band has new material so those songs,god hates us all, and diabolus.
Well on the God Hates Us All tour they only played one track from Diabolus. Maybe they will do the same with GHUA material.

The Greys said:
I like Slayer and all but doubt the band is all that great live now. Slayer is going to play 5 older songs and 10,12 new songs.

The band has new material so those songs,god hates us all, and diabolus. The tickets for their tour are 36 dollars, if I knew the setlist prior maybe.

Last time I saw them (year and a half ago or something) they only played one song from GHUA, and none from Diabolus.

Time before that when I saw them they played the entire Reign In Blood album from from to back.

The...Best...Show...EVAR! :worship: :worship: :worship:

And you know... now that Lombardo is back they will probably want to focus on the classic material... so could be a very good show indeed. I will see about going.

Amarantus said:
I thought it was mandatory to see Slayer at least once before you consider yourself a metalhead. :(

In most cases, that is probably true. But I only recently discovered all this new fangled so called "Metal" music.

But seriously, I was a single daddy for the past 19 years. Now that the squid is grown and flown the coup. Time for ole dad to dust off his partying shoes.

:headbang: :headbang:

DANTHEMAN454 said:
In most cases, that is probably true. But I only recently discovered all this new fangled so called "Metal" music.

But seriously, I was a single daddy for the past 19 years. Now that the squid is grown and flown the coup. Time for ole dad to dust off his partying shoes.

:kickass:

DANTHEMAN454 said:

Cheers to that

DANTHEMAN454 said:
I was a single daddy for the past 19 years. Now that the squid is grown and flown the coup. Time for ole dad to dust off his partying shoes.

How old is your kid, if I may ask. I have a daughter she is 2 1/2 and a handfull. :lol:

Well I haven't seen Slayer live (I love Angel of Death!) My friend back in school was a Slayer Fanatic I made him play that song alot. :lol:
I have however been to Ozzfest! 2000 to be exact. :yell: TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!

You remembered! :) Well I saw Ozzfest in Alpine Valley in Wisconson. I only lived about an hour from there. I lived in shitty Rockford, Illinois at that time...bleh :zombie: But now I have been living back to San Antonio for about uh....6 years now.

The Greys said:

The band has new material so those songs,god hates us all, and diabolus. The tickets for their tour are 36 dollars, if I knew the setlist prior maybe.
Actually, that's usually the reverse for Slayer (thank fuck)

Assuming that seeing a Slayer show is a prerequisite for being a metalhead and considering the fact I haven't seen Slayer but I have seen Goatwhore, Vital Remains, Morbid Angel, Mayhem, and The Chasm, what would that make me?

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Assuming that seeing a Slayer show is a prerequisite for being a metalhead and considering the fact I haven't seen Slayer but I have seen Goatwhore, Vital Remains, Morbid Angel, Mayhem, and The Chasm, what would that make me?
Incomplete.