Devildriver and Opeth

Stupid Dez... he wasnt working a blue collar job his whole life, he was in Coal Chamber too! I think he forgot?

I just remember that my friend and I went way to the back for the whole of Devildriver's set, going farther back for the speech. Then about an hour or so later we went way up to the front for this band no one here has ever heard of.

Devil Driver weren't completely horrible...

they had a couple alright songs..
Moonspell was definitely 10 times better with their "Fat Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean" drummer....hahah

did the singer start hitting the symbols with his own sticks at the end of the set for any of you? Nice little stage move......

either way, they got me pumped for Opeth and the contrast of these bands may make seeing Opeth a better experience. It did for me

Haha....I forgot to mention..

the best part was when Devil Driver got fucking pissed because the whole place was chanting "WE WANT KATAKLYSM" drowning them out.....haha.

Kaberonie said:
Devil Driver weren't completely horrible...

they had a couple alright songs..
Moonspell was definitely 10 times better with their "Fat Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean" drummer....hahah

did the singer start hitting the symbols with his own sticks at the end of the set for any of you? Nice little stage move......

either way, they got me pumped for Opeth and the contrast of these bands may make seeing Opeth a better experience. It did for me

Fat Johnny Depp ahahah

Yea, that was pretty cool with what Fernando did at the end. I wanted him to do that with the skull stick tho. Or maybe, when he got it out to start singing their song "Soul Sick" and replace it with "Skull Stick."

Light said:
The chick was nice though. All red and sweaty. Yeah.
What chick????

The most feminine person on stage was the guitarist/keyboardist dude who looked like an Abercrombie and Fitch model. A Prep at a Metal show.
tickled.gif