Did you buy the album?

nat0

Sep 6, 2008
Well, did you? I rarely ever buy any albums cause im an unemployed sloth but this time I did. The package is really nice too.

I bought it. I wasn't crazy about the packaging though because (like I said in another thread), it is too big to fit on my cd shelf with all of my other albums that I have. This one and 10,000 DAYS by Tool have to sit off by themselves on my entertainment center since they won't fit in the spaces. :( It is mildly irritating. Though it's still my favorite album that I have bought this year. Saving the best for last.
Jack

I pre-ordered it and didn't listen until I got it in the mail. Though I did download it before because a friend linked me and just in case I wouldn't be able to wait. It's one of three albums I've bought without listening first. (Other two are Fathomless Mastery and Addicted!)

yes, i bought it only yesterday. on iTunes. can't be bothered with the packaging. it just neatly fits on my harddrive and ipod. ;)

Only cuz I'm not in a place where I can download, and it was a bit overhyped so I really couldn't wait 3 weeks.