Disapointed in Opeth setlists for this tour?

Just got back from the show at Jaxx in VA. AMAZING SETLIST!! What's wrong with it now? and who said they played GoP at the Jaxx show on friday (the show was saturday)? They opened with Baying (hoorayyyyy) and played Grand Conjuration and that was that. Here's the setlist for the show :

Baying of The Hounds
When
Bleak
In My Time of Need
Grand Conjuration
Face of Melinda
Deliverance
Blackwater Park
Demon of the Fall (Encore)

2 from My Arms, 2 from Blackwater, 2 from Ghost, 1 each from Still Life, Deliverance and Damnation. Incredible set, I'm very glad they switched it up a little this time around, and included When. Still wish they would remember their first 2 records, but oh well I've seen Advent before. CHEERS, FUCKERS!

affinityband said:
Baying of the hounds is an awesome song!! I prefer it to ghost of perdition.

+1....unfortunately, when i saw them in kansas, i could barely hear the soft parts...for a lot of fans, the soft parts were a nice filler...and chance to drink beer and socialize before the next :headbang: part.

Saw 'em in Cleveland last night. I was just fine with the set list. Sure something from Orchid or Morningrise would have been nice, but this was my 6th time seeing them and they've done "Forest of October" and "Advent" almost every other time. I was happy to see BWP and FoM this time around. Of course, Mikael's spur of the moment "covers" of King Diamond's "Black Horsemen" and Metallica's "To Live is to Die" were classic moments.

I only miss the Morningrise stuff. Advent would have been a pretty good opener.
And I'd also like to hear Moonlapse Vertigo live, but I understand it's not likely to be played live...i mean, there are no killing riffs, it's a more technical and complex song.

Anyway, I'm pleased with what I read and I hope we'll have something similar in Milan.