Dissection Will Leave Nuclear Blast!!!!

sonofhendrix13 said:
i dont really give a shit wut band is signed too what label. as long as dissection exist as part of any label im fine with it.

It is probably time for them to be on their own, who needs a fucking label being Dissection
. :Smokedev:

Erik said:
Who fucking cares about DISTRIBUTION? Whine when you know which label Dissection will be on instead and when you aren't able to find the fucking record for purchase.
In this case you go to the label's site obviously. Then you can get the album. Or try eBay. That's where i look for Burzum and Graveland albums impossible to find anywhere i've looked around in US.

abcdefg said:
Northern Heritage should sign em!

if they sign with century media, they'll turn to another worthless numetal inflames...

I take it you aren't blaming the label for that? 'Cause that'd be fucking dumb.

anonymousnick2001 said:
Okay. Keep in mind that I care very little for any particular music label. I just grow weary of people hating whole labels because of the bands on them.

I've figured with time that a lot of metal fans have stupid reasons to bash everything.

Guardian of Darkness said:
I take it you aren't blaming the label for that? 'Cause that'd be fucking dumb.

It may not be the main reason but, did you know that in Century Media, every time you record a new album, they have to aprove it before to start with all the releasing process? That kind of sucks.