Do You Guys Really like Bodom's Lyrics?

Lady_Laiho said:
The lyrics are fuckin awsome! Are your crazy!!!!!!! Sure, they aren't poetic or anything but they are original. I can totally relate to some of them. And it's about anger in a dark way. Then the lyrics about Bodom are alway fun to read. It's very interesting. alexi is a great lyricist. At least, it isn't the same as alwayz.

whos reply were you talking about?

FearTheReaper said:
Personnally i find them extremely shitty and hilarious,they are very poorly written and are about stupid topics(lake bodom). Alexi barely knows anything about the format of english.I write lyrics and i typically like really complex shit like dark tranquillity,so that has to do with why i dislike the lyrics to bodom.
just one thing I don't understand:
why the hell do you put an AYDY album cover and COB lyrics to your signature?:err:

dude you guys are crazy. COB lyrics are pretty cool.
c'mon...."Led by the reaper i walk in the niiiight"
doesn't that make you feel a certain way? like it brings a certain aura into the songs. when alexi writes about the reaper and the lyrics such as in "kissing the shadows" i think they bring a picture/feeling to mind. i give props to alexi's lyrics. especially since he kinda writes them last minute in the studio before recording :)

Blue_Jay said:
I love their lyrics on the very few songs that I can actually sing along to. So far I can only sing along to Hatebreeder, Are You Dead Yet, Trashed, Lost, And Strungout, In Your Face, Oops I Did It Again, and Taste Of My Scythe. That's it. And oh yea I understand the Iron Maiden covers. The Trooper, in case you heard of that song, was not from Children Of Bodom. It's a scam.

Trashed lost,are you kinding me the lyrics to that song are beyond retarded,"What do you mean for the ? of you",Thats good?

Bodom never covered the trooper

To Voyager: I like Cradle of Filth lyrics. They are so damn poetic. BeautifuL!

Bodom lyrics rock! If you don't like them, then you're a fuckin idiot! At least you got to like it for the originality.

FearTheReaper said:
Trashed lost,are you kinding me the lyrics to that song are beyond retarded,"What do you mean for the ? of you",Thats good?

Bodom never covered the trooper

lol dude.

Those lyrics ARE NOT official in any way. There's like fucking 457358486266838 different versions out there that claim to be correct when not a single person can say they are, unless they have video/audio proff of Alexi saying so. Don't trust Bodom lyrics on the net if they haven't been taken from the album bookets.

well im an extreme metal vocalist and i can acctually understand 90 percent of any metal song lyrics without looking at the booklet.Combine that with looking at the lyrics to trashed that i have and i'm pretty sure thats what he says