Do you hate Manowar?

I have tried several of their albums and 90% of it is crap, 10% is just average. I wouldn't waste any money/time on them, they are so many better groups out there.

Question for fans of Man o War............what would you say is their best work? (just in case I somehow missed it) :lol:

I'm a hippie. I don't hate anyone. Life is too short to deal with that emotion, so I choose not to deal with things ike that. Manowar is not my favorite, but the vocalist can be impressive when he wants to be.

Bryant

MardyAss said:
I am in no way fan of their music, but its a laugh or two
You got it, like comedy & trigedy all rolled up into one.
How someone can take them seriously, is beyond me.
And what cracks me up, some of the people that make fun
of a glam band like a Poison are fans of Manowar.
What's the difference?! Both have cheesey gimmicks & at best are
"fair" musicians... I take it back. Poison might have one on
Manowar, because they have sold some records....:p

There is an easy way to tell whether another metal fan is worth talking to. That's by asking them if they like Manowar. If they don't, just walk away and don't waste your time with them, because only wimps and posers don't like Manowar.

Reactions: SonOfNun
i dont hate them, but I dont like them, and I think their music is hilarious- but a love of Manowar is a surefire way if heterosexual to stay a virgin- on the other hand if one swings the other way...
That's absolutely unnecessary. A love for Manowar is a love for metal! A love for metal is a love for Manowar! If you don't like Manowar, then you must hate metal!

god, who the fuck are most of the people in this thread? even i only recognise like 4 of them

I have tried several of their albums and 90% of it is crap, 10% is just average. I wouldn't waste any money/time on them, they are so many better groups out there.

Question for fans of Man o War............what would you say is their best work? (just in case I somehow missed it) :lol:

one of @Slayed Necros’ victims?