Do You Have An Embarrassing Public Moment?

MetalManCPA

Papa Opeth
May 19, 2001
Visit site
When I was a new father, I was in the mall with my then baby son. I was sitting at a bench with him while my wife and parents were shopping, feeding him his formula.

Well, I totally forgot to burp him after his feeding. Instead, I just hoisted him up on my shoulders, and started bouncing around with him. He was laughing, but there was this undenyable pause. All of the sudden, I felt this really warm feeling on the top of my head. It took a few seconds - then I had that warm feeling down the side of my face - that's when the smell hit me. I think he spewed the entire contents of that formula bottle on my head, in the middle of that crowded mall. Well - I made a smelly bee-line to the bathroom - and was in there with my head under the sink for several minutes.

Between the looks I got (more like laughing) with all that baby puke on me, and the strange looks I got from people in the bathroom watching me with my head under the sink - that was embarrassing.

:lol: OH SHIT...Metalman! :lol:

Don't tell me you didn't laugh yourself at some point. Wow! I guess with a head full of baby puke it may not seem funny at the time...but later...

I'd say the most embarrassing things I've ever done that I can remember in public would be either tripping or falling. I was pretty clumsy at one point in my life. I must have spilt like hundreds of cups in restaurants...but that's about it.

I'm sure someone has something outrageous they're just dying to share. :)

"Unknown and scarred by life...the luring eyes, you had never seen."

Originally posted by Opet
:lol: OH SHIT...Metalman! :lol:

Don't tell me you didn't laugh yourself at some point. Wow! I guess with a head full of baby puke it may not seem funny at the time...but later...

I laughed - how could I be mad? Felt kind of stupid - but I laughed right then and there.

Oh yeah - and welcome back. Haven't seen you here in a while. :)

Metalman: I laughed - how could I be mad? Felt kind of stupid - but I laughed right then and there.

Yeah, I'd be laughing pretty hard myself...I'd probably make twice the commotion you stirred up I bet. Ewe...(just imagined baby puke dripping down my face.) NOPE! Not ready for that pile of fun! :D

Oh yeah - and welcome back. Haven't seen you here in a while.

It's good to be back...it's been two weeks to be exact. I was dying for a fix (as the tumbleweeds roll through my living room ;)@Hoser), but at last...I had two weeks off from work. Can't complain there. :)

Looks like the "Pictures" thread died. Too bad...

"I hide the scares from my past...

Heh, this has to be the most embarrasing thing that has ever happened to me.

Two years back I was visiting some old friends of mine (they were throwing a LAN in the basement of my friend's pub/netcafé) and we all got really plastered, but I was the one who managed to pee all over the toilet and then pass out on the floor. Eventually they had to pick the lock to get me out of there.

I'm happy I don't remember anything of that. I'm not so happy about the fact that everybody had to "refresh my memory" the next day. Sheesh. :(

What the hey, looking back to it now, all I can do is laugh at myself. :heh:

Oh, a friend of mine (who doesn't visit this board) told me a really embarrasing story which I might share with you.

He was on a two months long job assignment in Holland where he got to know some guys from Norway, Ireland and England and they used to go out together for beer bashing etc.

Anyway, this Irish guy had his birthday during that time so the rest of the guys decided to make it special for him and do something immemorable. They started buying him beers right after lunch and later on when they went to a strip-club or something the birthday hero was drunk as hell. They collected a lot of cash, asked to see the manager and explained to her that it was this guy's birthday and they wanted her (the manager) to arrange something "special" for him.

After 30 minutes the barmaid (who was serving nude) announced "and now we would like to welcome John to the stage!" and the birthday hero, totally plastered, vaguely recognizes his name and stumbles onto the stage, where three girls were waiting for him. They undressed him and started rubbing themselves at him, made him fingerfuck them, inserted a banana into their vaginas and made him eat it, and finally put a strap-on on him and made him fuck them with it, on stage.

While this was going on, the barmaid hails John and asks if he wants something to drink and he casually tells her he'd like a whiskey. As she returns, she asks if he wants ice in it. "Yeah sure" says John, so the barmaid takes the glass between her legs and - "blob blob" - squeezes two icecubes out of you-know-where and hands it to him.

He didn't remember anything the next day.

:lol:
Well, it was the fourth grade talent show. My friend and I were doing a magic act (We use to like doing magic tricks for fun). So we had been practicing that whole week. I had all my tricks down and was ready. We were the last to go on at the show. We get up there and I take my friend's rigged deck, he takes my rigged deck. Both our tricks screwed up and we looked like idiots. The next trick was I put 5 paperclips in a book, shut it, held it in there air, and when I opened it and counted the paperclips on the ground there would be ten. I opened it too slowly and the paperclips hidden under the paper and over the hardcover slowly plopped out and everyone saw how I did the trick. And lastly, but most embarassing. I took a long hankercheif, it was ran down my shirt into the top of my jeans, it stuck out the end of my long-sleeve, about six inches. I was to keep my elbow bent and when I extended my arm quickly as if I were going to throw it, it was supposed to run out of slack and retract into my sleeve, but to maintain our previous badluck, it didn't. I flicked my arm and was waiting for it to disappear, instead, it was still there, hanging out of my sleeve, so I tried three more times and went under the table, tried to fix it quickly, and went back out there. I get out and try again, failed, I just gave up and we bowed out, everyone was laughing at us
afterwards.

EDIT: O ya, there were about 500 people in the audience :cry:

Forgive me -- I posted this already, but I'm reposting because it's more appropriate for this thread....

I had a shopping cart full of groceries and I was going to wheel it out into the parking lot to my car. So I went down the little ramp off the curb, and I realized I'd have to cross over a speedbump to get to my car. So I tried going over it, but I didn't have enough oompf. Meanwhile, the cars are lining up, waiting for me to cross. So I backed up and pushed my cart really hard at an angle. Instead of going OVER the speedbump, it went up and then tipped to the side, crashing to the ground and spilling all my groceries -- OUT of the bags, even. The line of cars is sooo long now, and people are honking because they can't see what's going on. No one stopped to help me as I crouched on the ground throwing everything into my cart. I seriously wanted to just leave everything right there in the street and run away.

OK, present-day Lina is back now. I hesitate to tell the drunken stories, but this is pretty bad. My first year of college I was walking back to my dorm from a party with my friends, and we had to cross a big 4-lane highway. So we started walking across and I tripped and fell, spraining my ankle. No matter what I did, I COULDN'T get up. It was awful. I couldn't get my feet to work. So the light turns green for the cars, and I'm still sitting in the middle of the road. They're honking and inching up on me. My friends wound up dragging me across this damn road, ripping my jeans and scraping me. Ugh. That was a life lesson. :rolleyes:

Alright folks,

This didn't happen to me, mind you, but I remember laughing hysterical when my friend told me about it.

Roughly, he was on a date with the girl he had some crush on for sometime. They were having lunch together. First bad sign of the day: my friend knocked over the girl's drink and it spilled it all over her lap. The funny thing, though, is that as he rushed to help her, lifting various things up from the floor and bent over, he farted in her face!!! :lol:

NOW THAT'S EMBARASSING!

i once lost my sticks while performing live on drums. but i can't think of anything more embarassing at the moment.

Originally posted by Oyo
O damn Evil, that's terrible. I couldn't live with myself after something like that happened, I would feel like such a complete idiot. :cry:

Well, this happened like three years ago. Needless to say, it was funny to me, not funny to him. :devil: He's one of those sweaty hand types anyway (literally, he drips water from his hands, so he's a natural bungler).

------

Here's a personal moment but it's not so embarrassing, and not so public.

It's like 96 or so, I was taking my driver's test to get my license. First try. For some reason- i won't go into details- I had my foot on the accelerator - didn't release it and yet proceeded to shift gears. Of course, "reverse" is the first gear one passes, and so the car jumped in reverse. The driving instuctor hectically had to reach for the emergency brake. Less than one minute into a driving test, and I failed. That's a record. :(

Originally posted by E V I L

It's like 96 or so, I was taking my driver's test to get my license. First try. For some reason- i won't go into details- I had my foot on the accelerator - didn't release it and yet proceeded to shift gears. Of course, "reverse" is the first gear one passes, and so the car jumped in reverse. The driving instuctor hectically had to reach for the emergency brake. Less than one minute into a driving test, and I failed. That's a record. :(

I tried my ex brother-in-laws dirt bike a few years back (I'm not a rider). Anyways - right hand accelerates, but brakes were on the right grip too. Needless to say, reaching for the brake, I accelerated, then didn't know what the hell to do. I ended up going straight into the woods at 25MPH with the family watching - some gawking, others laughing. Man - those trees hurt (as did my pride).

Last semester I was in the midst of a speech in my oral communications class when my nose began to bleed fairly profusely, that’s all I care to say about that :cry: :lol: .

Alright folks,

This didn't happen to me, mind you, but I remember laughing hysterical when my friend told me about it.

Roughly, he was on a date with the girl he had some crush on for sometime. They were having lunch together. First bad sign of the day: my friend knocked over the girl's drink and it spilled it all over her lap. The funny thing, though, is that as he rushed to help her, lifting various things up from the floor and bent over, he farted in her face!!! :lol:

NOW THAT'S EMBARASSING!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was in Germany as a foreign exchange student, and was at school. My partner that I was staying with I didnt really have anything in common with him or his friends. It was the middle of a pause and we were just outside, I saw two bathroom doors and had to go to the bathroom. I didn't notice signs on either one of the doors, I didn't really pay attention, and I just went to one door. There were some girls there almost blocking me from going in, I thought they were just being ass holes to the American, but it ends up it was THE GIRLS BATHROOM. I had a group of about 20-30 germans laughing at me. , because of my "stupid american ways" :lol: I couldnt help but crack up, but I felt like such a dumbass.
Maybe not the most embarassing moment of my life, but very funny and embarassing none the less.

Less than 10 minutes in my test, the instructor scribbles something in his pad, and says "you passed, let's go back, I got to do some stuff in the office".

On the way back, there is this Stop sign in the middle of nowhere. Anyways, I do the sensible thing and stop. Why risk it, right? The guy looks at me and yells "What the fuck did you stop for?"

I said there's a Stop sign there, shouldn't I have stopped?

The guy barks back at me: "If you saw PUSSY written on a wall, would you fuck it? Hurry up, and get me back in the office".

:lol: :lol: :lol: