Embarrassing moment

Nattestid

Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
I think it's the first topic I start here and I was wondering if any of you had any embarrassing moment?
Like for exemple when I was doing my radio show a few years ago, the song was playing and I was swearing and coughing when I realized a few minutes later that my microphone was on. Did I ever feel like a idiot :lol:

once I was flirting with a girl in a nightclub and there were stairs.so we were walking to the bar and I was working my charms and all but I never saw the stairs,suddenly I felt there was no floor and I rolled like 5 stairs down. everyone pointed and laughed at me for quite a while and when I got to the bar the bartenders mocked me.
the girl was really embarrased and laughing at me the whole night

i once went out with a girl in vienna! i parked my car in some small street somewhere near the pub where i wanted to meet her! well, the evening was nice and i offered her to bring her home! but for some reason i couldn't remember where i parked my car! all the little streets looked pretty much the same! we searched for some time but couldn't find it so she went home by bus! i went on searching for another hour, walking down all the streets around until i finally found it! i really felt like a dumbass! so embarresing not to know where you've parked your fucking car!

When I was in first grade I went to spend the night at a friend's house one night so mi mamá packed a change of clothes in my backpack that day before I went to school.

When I left school that day to go to my friend's house I accidentally took the wrong backpack when I was leaving (looked just like mine), which belonged to some girl in my class...ironically she had a change of clothes in her bag - a purple sweater with rather..."girly"...designs on it, some green shorts and funky-colored beige socks...I figured that was what my mom had packed for me to wear the next day to school, so I wore it... :err:

I walked into class and everyone was looking at me and talking under their breath. I guess the girl who's clothes I was wearing went and told the teacher, who then had me stand up in front of the whole class and told me I was wearing *girl's name's* clothing...
Ever since then I've been drained of all dignity I might've once had...I'm the shell of a man! :guh:

But it WAS damn funny, I can say that now...I would've laughed. :p

Well, one night I was really depressed the whole day (indeed the whole week) so I decided to be a little self-indulgant and get myself drunk. It did wonders for my mood, but I wound up singing Vintersorg - Algol (badly), recording it, and posting it on the Opeth forum. That was pretty embarrassing.

I simply can't believe I posted a clip of me singing while drunk in an online forum. That is just beyond humiliating. ;) :lol:

Well lets see here which one should I tell :)

I was once at a Seattle Mariners game (baseball) when I was around 11 or 12 and decided to get a pepsi. So the guy passed the pepsi from person to person until it finally came to me. So I then was reaching for the money and some how must have let my mind wonder, the soda tipped over and spilled on my pants. Everyone around me was laughing and it was pretty terrible to walk to the car like that hehe.

Very embarrassing moment, but funny none the less :)

In 9th grade (96), and the first day of school i slipped on some spilled water and fell down an entire flight of stairs and landed on this gorgeous girl I'd been flirting with all day. I smacked my head REALLY hard and fractured my thumb and knocked that girl into the wall.

Let's see... My most embarrassing moment? I've had many. Well, one would have to be when I was sleeping at my friends house. He had a party and some girls came over during the night before I fell asleep. Well, I was so tired that I couldn't stay awake. And so the girls figured they'd put a little make up on me. Apparently, they got tons over my face, and some in other places I'd rather not mention. I can't believe I didn't wake up, but I guess I've learned my lesson from being tired while girls are there.

I have one. Word of caution: It's pretty disgusting, but not as much as others I have had. :s

I was sick with an ear fluid imbalance last year. It basically made me sick, and I couldn't keep food or water down. After the huge bad part of it was over, I thought I was going to be okay. I went to the dentist's office for an orthodontic appointment. I felt fine going in, but was unprepared for them having to put this gross cold sludge stuff in my mouth to take a cast. I vomitted all over myself. This was also in an "open office" where there were several other patients. Ugh. Needless to say I cancelled my plans of going shopping. I went home and slept. A few days later I vomitted into the sink at my home. :(

I feel as if this may be too gross and should have been posted elsewhere (like the Dave Matthews Band board)... but I did contribute an embarrassing moment, and not the most sickest. :lol:

edited for bad language skills

I got off stage after playing a gig once and after unloading our gear I walked around the bar to where my boyfriend had been standing. I saw his bald head and black shirt and walked up behind him and put my arms around him. He turned around to look at me... and it was some guy I'd never seen before. (oops!) He didn't seem to mind, but I scurried away, mumbling about thinking he was someone else.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha mousewings that's probably the funniest thing I have read in the past 2 days.alongside with the sadistik thing

I remember once where I felt a big itch on the bottom of my foot so I decided to take my cons all star off to scratch my foot,I was in the last row in the class in an almost empty classrom.
as I started scratching the teacher saw me and said: what are you doing?
everybody turned around to see what I was doing and they saw me without my cons scratching my foot and my big smiley full of pleasure face
:lol:

Oh, there are so many embarrassing moments :oops:

I'll tell this one. Few years ago my friends and I were visiting California, we lived near San Francisco. One day we went shopping, and well, we were a bit bored. We went to this cloth store, picked up some hilarious and awfully looking clothes and went to try them on us. God, I think I was wearing tight tiger pants and a glitter tank top...Anyway, we decided to show each other what we looked like when wearing those. We came out of our fitting rooms and laughed our asses off (there were some people waiting for their turn to get into the rooms, they looked at us a bit suspicious..). My friends went back changing their own clothes back, and for my horror I noticed that the door of my fitting room had gone locked. I was swearing in Finnish, and those few people were grinning and laughing a little. Blushing, wearing my fabulous clothes, I went to look for a shop assistant. I didn't find one right away, I had to run all over the store (more people grinning at me and pointing their fingers). I was nearly in panic when I found one, and explained her what has happened. Unfortunately, I had lost my skill of speaking English, so I spoke very bad English mixed with Finnish...to a Spanish shop assistant who didn't understand me. Well, she understood me that much that she came to open the door. I was all red, thanked her and never went back to that store again.

@zeanra, well, i once did that to! i visited a cloth shop with some friends and a tried on a pink-purple tight jean, a leopard patternd sweater and a pink cowboy hat! i really looked gay! so we laughed our asses off for a while then i took the clothes off again! but we decided to come back and take pictures of me wearing the stuff!:)
we haven't done that yet, otherwhise i would have posted them here allready!:D

HAHAHAH pretty funny guys, I like to hear stories like that.
Well there is one very embarrassing moment that happened to me last year at my old job. I was baking my goodies and this girl keep saying that I wouldn't dare touching her boobs( quite weird when you are working in a bakery hehehe) and I said oh yeah? So I walked towards her and grabed one with might and as I did it my boss walked in the room. I was so red and embarrassed I coulnd't even look at my boss anymore lol.

Anyhow that probably sounds stupid but when it happened it was so embarrassing.

Hrm..
Well, thankfully I can't even remember most of mine (blessed be the alcohol and the effect it has on my memory)... as most of my ebarrasing moments are alcohol-related. Well, this once I was at aparty... and everyone was drinking moderately. However, one of my mates had brought a whole bottle of 60% moonshine along. So I decided I had to give it a try. After 3-4 glasses of clean 60% alcohol, I started to feel a bit sick. I had allready drunk 4-5 beers earlier that night. Now, all I remember is that I started to walk towards the bathroom. The next thing I know, it's morning, I'm lying in a pond (?)of vomit. I'm absolutely sure it wasn't even my own, but that of one of me even drunker friends. Now, the reason I woke up at all, was that 5 of my friends were standing around my sorry carcass, kicking life back into my body. All of them laughing.
I still try to avoid said friends, even though this happened last summer.
Not very pleasent. Kids, don't try this at home. Hell, that one episode made me seriously cut back on my alcohol use when I'm at parties at all... It's also just about the only time I've been sick. Bad shit he brought along. Not good. So since then, I've stuck mainly to beer only. With a few exeptions.