Embarrassing moment

Man, I can't think of anything that has made me
really embarrassed... Either I haven't lived my
life properly, or I have pushed it to the back of
my head to never remember it again >:eek:P

Good job Belial! Lol >:eek:)

Originally posted by Final_Vision
:lol: :lol: BELIAL! THAT ROXXORZ! Youve got some growl man.........i eh.......cant say the same for your clean vocals :lol:

:lol: I've only been practicing clean singing for a couple of weeks now, while I've been practicing growling practically forever (if about 8 months counts as forever :lol: )

well, me and this girl were at a friends party, utterly drunk as we were we decided to go and have a quick shag in our friends bath tub, this didn't work out to well though (considering all the 40% we have just tossed into our mouth) so we decided to do it on the floor right, right after we started, someone walked in on us. Those someone were my friend parents (yes the stupid bitch forgot to lock the door) (the reason i call her stupid bitch is because she is now my ex :lol: )

THAT was embarresing

ok...........most embarassing moment. I was 8 months pregnant and was in a shopping precinct in Ealing. I was in The Body Shop looking around and was asked by the staff if I would mind participating in a product survey. All I had to do was to sniff the contents of these 15 brown bottles and give my opinion so I said yeah. Well - one of those bottles had something in it, and I still don't know until this day what it was but soon as I sniffed it I puked all over their counter. What a fucking mess! I wanted to crawl into the woodwork.

Originally posted by Relifex
well, me and this girl were at a friends party, utterly drunk as we were we decided to go and have a quick shag in our friends bath tub, this didn't work out to well though (considering all the 40% we have just tossed into our mouth) so we decided to do it on the floor right, right after we started, someone walked in on us. Those someone were my friend parents (yes the stupid bitch forgot to lock the door) (the reason i call her stupid bitch is because she is now my ex :lol: )

THAT was embarresing

Why didn't you lock the door? Don't blame your ex only...

Well this afternoon something embarrassing happened to me AGAIN.

I was in class and the guys were talking about hockey and mocking me saying that Colorado would lose tonight, so we took a bet that If they lose I wash everybody's dishes tomorrow ( I am in cooking school btw)

So my teacher said if the other's guy team lose he said "a blow job for the teacher". Even though I kinda guessed what he meant I looked at the teacher saying "Are you fucking crazy!!!" He look at me with a uncomfortable face said "Oh come on not you, I was talking for him. Like if the teacher would ask that! I felt like such a retarded :eek: I wanted to crawl under the floor and disapear. I kinda knew what he meant but my mouth went faster than my brain :) Oh well Next time I'll think twice b4 to speak.

Originally posted by Morgana

Why didn't you lock the door? Don't blame your ex only...

Because i told her to lock the door when we came in (she came in last), and when we began to take our cloathes off i asked her if she had and she said yes. :(

Originally posted by Belial

I really wanna do vocals for a death metal band in the future. The closest I ever got in doing vocals in a band was when I sung happy birthday to Mikael Akerfeldt on the Opeth forum. :lol:

Now, that one was even better, hehe!! You really _should_ start in a band! :D

Because i told her to lock the door when we came in (she came in last), and when we began to take our cloathes off i asked her if she had and she said yes.

Accidents _can_ happend! She probably thought she locked the door, but didn't do it poperly. You don't believe she did it on purpose, now do you? It must have been just as embarrassing for her as it was for you! Don't blame your ex! (But now you seem to laugh at it, so I guess you don't take it too hard now, eh?)

More ppl who cannot remember anything special! Guess I've always been kind of careful... It would be itched to my mind forever, so it's better to keep away from such moments... I can remember some smaller things, but not anything of interest.

Originally posted by Relifex
yeah i know, but blaming other people is so much easier, especially when it is your ex that dumped you. BUT I'M OVER THAT NOW, HONESTLY ;P

Okay, so that's why she's a stupid bitch, to, eh? For dumping you, I mean? Well, you don't seem to mean that blaming thing too seriously, so - you just blame her all you want and have a nice day :)

heh, none of my friends takes me seriously, regarding i do alot of joking around, allthough, i guess they know when i'm serious and when i'm not. It is a bit more difficult to be ironic writing, that oraly.

So if you find somethings i say to offensive, it is probably bullshit though, but just rant me and i'll excuse myself.

You just say/write whatever you'd like, Relifex, I'm not offended by any of it :) Hehe, I just liked the way you said that it is easier to blame someone else; it's true; very true; and saying it this way showed how you meant it, hehe :)

Hehe, I'm in such a good mood today... maybe I should head over to the quiet-moment-thread.... :)

OOOH OOOH! (raising hand) I got one!

How about one of the COUNTLESS times I've been caught brutally destroying some death vocal lines when I thought I was alone. I usually just laugh without smiling, turn and leave the area.

:lol:

Guess I gotta be boring and say that I don´t remember anything embarassing... Guess I never do any, or that I always forgett them...;)

I think I tend to think mistakes and such stuff are good for you, keeps you down to earth, and reminds oneself of that one should keep the mouth or whatever ( :D ) shut...

-phyros ( everlasting motormouth )