Do You Have An Embarrassing Public Moment?

It was about two years ago when I was in California as an exchange student for a short time, and two of my friends were there too. We have this bad habit to make fun of fashion clothes and stuff, for instance we go to a shop, search some clothes and laugh our arses off thinking is it a shirt or a napkin. And the shop assistant usually just glowers.

We were in this one place, don't remember the name (and don't want to...) and doing this thing again. But now we decided to do something different; we decided to try on those silly looking clothes and then laught to each other when wearing those. We put those clothes on, came out of the fitting rooms (?), had a major bad arse -laugh, and then went back to change our own clothes back. Well, at least two of my friends went...the door of my fitting room had gone locked, and there was no way to get it open. Embarrassed, I went to seek the shop assistant looking like a total clown, people just grinning around. I found her and tried to explain what happened. My English has never been so good, and in panic, I can't speak any English. There I was, looking like a dork, explaining something in Finnish and in English to a shop assistant...who was a Spanish woman...and didn't understand me....*long sigh*

Well, I got my clothes back and other stuff too after while, mostly using the body language...and I didn't go to that shope EVER again..

Well, when I was maybe 11 I was riding my bike in downtown Montclair (when I lived in New Jersey) and there was this shop getting construction don. I went up on the sidewalk to avoid traffic, not realizing that the shop had a temporary wood door that swung out instead of in. someone came through and nailed me sending me into a planter. I flipped the handle bars and landed on my ass in front of my bike with half the town staring at my dumb ass....

One time at school, I was sitting with some friends, I coughed, then I realised there was all this BLACK shit on my chest??!?

And another time, I was walking to class with my good friend James, and then he noticed blood was coming from my mouth.. I went to say "what the fuck?" but as soon as I open my mouth a lot of blood and other assorted happy things came out.

Both cases, everyone laughed.

Not really embarassing, because I know I laughed too, but not for the same reasons as them. Probably because I know that I'm dieing.

Originally posted by Sullen Jester

Not really embarassing, because I know I laughed too, but not for the same reasons as them. Probably because I know that I'm dieing.

:eek: :( You're not serious are you? I'm sorry, I feel as though I am voicing a universal concern. Are you being literal or what? :(

Originally posted by E V I L

:eek: :( You're not serious are you? I'm sorry, I feel as though I am voicing a universal concern. Are you being literal or what? :(

Well, those of my good friends who actually tell me what they think, and not what they think I want to hear, tell me it's because of the amount of Coke I drink.

I do not care.

I am tired of this existence.