Votes: 38 79.2%
  • Nope

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters

myownsilence

The Influenced
Jan 10, 2007
www.myspace.com
I presume most of us do.. I love to but now I work (yes wish I was in a Rock band that could support itself) I tend to be in bed earlier... no choice, the gradual constant working routine does not permit you to stay awake.

Still I do like to stay up ay night!

I like it when the great cold distance's mom sally, and I go bump in the night.

edit: check out his lame attempt at a come back V I scoff at thee!

I voted no but that really depends on who I'm spending the night with and what I have the next day...
shame to ruin a good day for meaningless stuff at night

nope.
Im old fart now.
Back in my party-ing dayz I sure did tho':lol:
Now its a little different w/ dog,house,steady job etc.
But on Friday's and Saturday's??
Different Story:kickass:

My work schedule is 3:45 to midnight and then I usually come home and try to actually make some money after that by playing online poker or more recently by parting out a motorcycle and putting it on ebay.....it is rare that I am in bed before 4 AM....and my job permits me to do that so I love it.....well....the job also permits me to observe the craziest of humans in the world, and to interact with them accordingly.

as some have said depends on the situation. But im primarily a night person. I have to be to work at 4am so i generally stay up all night and then sleep all day when i get outta work which is generally noon or so.

p.s i still think its cheesy as hell to hear jonas say that on the live consternation, and ive listened/watched it about 136 times.

Yep, my bioclock wants me to stay up at night, too bad my electric clock wants me to wake up early

I usually tend to get great inspiration late at night, also I can concentrate better