Do you speak with an accent?

Both my parents are from Buffalo, and they lived in Boston since 1970. They only have trace amounts of their Buffalo aaaaccent left.

I've never had to use English for the first 20 years of my life. Now I'm alright, but it's easily noticeable that it's not my first language. I have a French accent when I speak English...but not the kind of French accent that people from France have.

Both my parents are from Buffalo, and they lived in Boston since 1970. They only have trace amounts of their Buffalo aaaaccent left.

I never had much of a Buffalo accent. I just used to talk really fast. Fortunately, I overcame that communicative impediment in middle school. :cool:

British accents are sexy. The coolest thing is black guys with British accents.

I have no real accent. Not a Boston accent (which I hate). If anything a New York accent, but not really.

That quiz told me I have a "midland accent" which is, according to that quiz, another way of saying "you don't have an accent".

None taken.

I have a slight northern British accent. I'm from Hull so when I occasionally ALMOST drop a H when I'm not thinking. I mean I could say Hull and pronounce the H very very softly compared to how a someone else would. I think it would be pretty noticeable to someone from anywhere else in England and they might guess where I'm from just from that. If I completely dropped the letter I would sound like a chav though. I'd have to be doing it on purpose to do that though.

I can't comment on American accents because I'm not sure which the ones I like are and which the one's that annoy me are. People who move from the UK to USA and back a lot end up with one hell of an annoying accent tbh. It's neither here nor there :lol:

British accents are sexy. The coolest thing is black guys with British accents.

Sometimes you sound gay.

According to this quiz I have no accent. But sometimes I don't pronounce the d's on the end of words if they come after n's.

Says I have midland.
Although, when I speak sometimes I randomly imitate accents, so that can change.

the quiz said i had a western accent. odd, because i've never gone past ohio which is where i grew up. i have a slight redneck accent when i drink but other than that, not really

I'm a Canadian, and it might be just me, but I don't speak in any accent that I can make out.

There are shows on hgtv that are from canada and hearing some of those people talk makes me want to rip my ears off.

Well, I do have an accent when I speak English. And I try hard for it not to be that strong.
I speak pure russian and ukrainian though.

I never had much of a Buffalo accent. I just used to talk really fast. Fortunately, I overcame that communicative impediment in middle school. :cool:

I used to do that. Except when I would say a sentence my talking would gradually get faster and quieter. But I overcame it.