Does Anyone else agree with me???

OdinFuher

Maynard Is Your Ruler
hey Guys and Girls.

This is my first thread yus just broke my own thread cheery.

I am just wondering if anyone else out there agrees with me in the fact that Maynard James Keenan is one of the most impressive and creative minds out there??? and that his bands are also the best lol. Please dont abuse me this is just my point of view and im not telling you to agree with me i just want other peoples views on ths

Josh/Odin

I used to listen to a lot of Tool about 4 years ago but not so much anymore. I enjoyed APC's first album quite a bit around that time as well.

not a fan...waaay too overhyped. I'd rather listen to Neurosis or King Crimson.

edit: btw, OdinFuher, are you a pagan like me?

Tool is ok, and definitely very good for a non-metal band. I don't really listen to them though, but maybe I'll check out an album of theirs if I get around to it. What's a good one to start with; or, what is their hardest/heaviest album?

Tool are great, imo. Not everyone can get into them though. And I think Keenan is pretty interesting as vocalist.
Plus it was really great of him to dedicate Tool's last album to his mother, who died.

Yeah I agree Tool are a great creative unit, I wouldn't single Maynard out though just because he's the singer. They are all great musicians. That said, he does have a very distinctive voice and writes awesome lyrics.