Does Anyone Else Have Trouble Finding Symphony X Albums?

theodyssey said:
FYE has a lot of shit, but it's so overpriced. Don't buy from fye, even if it means you wait a few extra days.
I got Megadeth's Youthanasia and Judas Priest's Screaming for Vengeance for $13 or less each a few weeks ago at the FYE at Market East in Philadelphia.

At a Virgin Megastore in Orlando, Symphony X albums were quite overpriced...as were most indie labels' CDs. As said above, try TheEnd. I just ordered Dance of Death there a few days ago (I also ordered Bruce Dickinson's Accident of Birth, but it was out of stock) and am expecting it any day.

SevenString said:
although this a recent development, I can find almost every SymX CD at my local Tower, or at my local Borders, and even my local Wherehouse carries a couple SymX CDs.

Then again, I live in Los Angeles.

Yea this is true. when i first join'd here i Couldnt find shitttttttt that was symx

theodyssey said:
I got some dio cds for 10 bucks each, but that's just a few of the more traditional metal albums are cheap, but other than that, they rape you.
Most of the metal albums here also go for full price, the other reason besides lack of availability I order most of my albums, though occasionally I find some bargains.