Does anyone else think that Opeth should tour in the US?

Isildursbane

New Metal Member
May 21, 2007
I missed them last February and I think that they should come back. The metal underground is growing and I think that Opeth's music can cultivate an even greater following if they tour here.

Dammit, I just want to see them live. :erk:

they have toured the US most of all the past years!! ...
AND you had those special shows as well! ...
what more do you want???

ok, reminder to myself: not all americans are this arrogant ...

Peter mentioned an "upcoming world tour" in his farewell letter. Don't know if that means for the new album or anytime before then. v:)v

I missed them last February and I think that they should come back. The metal underground is growing and I think that Opeth's music can cultivate an even greater following if they tour here.

Dammit, I just want to see them live. :erk:

Hey man, I'm sorry you missed them, but you're going to have to wait like the rest of us. Honestly, I feel sorry for the guys in, Israel, I think. Where that promoter messed things up and Opeth couldn't play there.

ah, the label puts them in the us cause thats where the money is. really, how many shows can you do in sweden or anywhere else?

anyway, wake up man, they really do tour the shit out of north america...

If you noticed in Peter's farewell note it said "Upcoming world tour". So they will definately be back in the US when new album releases. Sucks I missed them last year when they came to FL... shit!

I feel even worse for those in South America. Now they deserve a tour. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to hear that Opeth was coming around tomorrow...but then again, I'd much rather hear about how the new record is coming along.

They are here quite often, though. I mean, I have seen them seven times since 2004...and they were in my area two other times other than that. So, eight chances to see one band in three years? That's unheard of. There are local bands that don't play here that much.

Well you're going to have to wait for them to finish the new record if you want to see them live