Does anyone else think that...

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
  • Whitesnake's "Slip Of The Tongue" is just as good as "1987"?
  • AC/DC's "Flick Of The Switch" is just as good as "Back In Black"?
  • "Adrenalize" by Def Leppard kicks ass and is really underrated?
  • Glenn Hughes isn't all that great and easily the worst non-Ozzy Sabbath singer? (sorry Spiff!)
  • "Judgement Day" by Whitesnake should be called "We love Led Zeppelin, especially the song Kashmir"?
  • "Rock & Roll Over" by Kiss is much better than "Destroyer"?
  • Pantera's best album is "Projects In The Jungle"?
  • WASP's "The Headless Children" is better than "The Crimson Idol"?
  • That the first WASP album is even better than both of them?
Ok I'm quite bored. Just thought I'd put forward some provocative and exciting questions :lol:

By the way I just read that back and it reads as being very sarcastic. Please note that it isn't sarcastic at all and they are all serious questions, I really do agree with all those statements.

• Whitesnake's "Slip Of The Tongue" is just as good as "1987"? -- Nope. It's better!
  • AC/DC's "Flick Of The Switch" is just as good as "Back In Black"? -- No.
  • "Adrenalize" by Def Leppard kicks ass and is really underrated? -- It's ok, I guess
  • Glenn Hughes isn't all that great and easily the worst non-Ozzy Sabbath singer? -- I prefer Joe Lynn Turner
  • "Judgement Day" by Whitesnake should be called "We love Led Zeppelin, especially the song Kashmir"? -- Well, it's true that 'Still of the Night' prompted Robert Plant to call David Coverdale David Coverversion, after all
  • "Rock & Roll Over" by Kiss is much better than "Destroyer"? -- I have no opinion on this.
  • Pantera's best album is "Projects In The Jungle"? - No. You just like it 'cause it sounds like a heavier Kiss album
  • That the first WASP album is even better than both of them? -- Yes

Woohooo good to see another Slip Of The Tongue fan. That album rules! :headbang:

And another Flick of the Switch fan Koich! Hehe. I can't choose between those 2 albums... Back In Black is better as a collection of classic songs but Flick of the Switch is a better album start to finish imo. Both are my fave AC/DC albums.

Hahaha yeah Coverdale sounds just like Plant on Still Of The Night, especially in that atmospheric little "we love Whole Lotta Love" middle part of the song haha!

• Whitesnake's "Slip Of The Tongue" is just as good as "1987"? Hell no!
  • AC/DC's "Flick Of The Switch" is just as good as "Back In Black"? Never heard it... But it cant be better than Back In Black.
  • "Adrenalize" by Def Leppard kicks ass and is really underrated? Yes, I agree.
  • Glenn Hughes isn't all that great and easily the worst non-Ozzy Sabbath singer? (sorry Spiff!) Hmm well he is up against Dio and Tony Martin, 2 of the best singers ever so thats a bit harsh, well, harsh but true :)
  • "Judgement Day" by Whitesnake should be called "We love Led Zeppelin, especially the song Kashmir"? Maybe, I like Whitesnake more though!
  • "Rock & Roll Over" by Kiss is much better than "Destroyer"? Havent heard ot, but I doubt it.
  • Pantera's best album is "Projects In The Jungle"? VDOP is my fave, havent heard that one either though... PITJ I mean.
  • WASP's "The Headless Children" is better than "The Crimson Idol"? NO. Thats just silly.
  • That the first WASP album is even better than both of them? No, its second best though :headbang:

Whitesnake's "Slip Of The Tongue" is just as good as "1987"? Haven't heard it.

AC/DC's "Flick Of The Switch" is just as good as "Back In Black"? Haven't heard it.

"Adrenalize" by Def Leppard kicks ass and is really underrated? HELL NO. This is easily my least favourite album of theirs. The gig I went to was good though.

Glenn Hughes isn't all that great and easily the worst non-Ozzy Sabbath singer? (sorry Spiff!) Yep. I'm just going by the performances with Sabbath, though - he was all doped up when he did the album. His solo stuff rules though.

"Judgement Day" by Whitesnake should be called "We love Led Zeppelin, especially the song Kashmir"? Dunno, haven't heard it. "Judgement Day" by Iron Maiden sounds nothing like Led Zep, though, so I don't know what you're talking about.

"Rock & Roll Over" by Kiss is much better than "Destroyer"? Yep.

Pantera's best album is "Projects In The Jungle"? Haven't heard it.

WASP's "The Headless Children" is better than "The Crimson Idol"? Definitely.

That the first WASP album is even better than both of them? Nup.

That's a lot of "haven't heard it"s. Hmm.

The Trooper said:
  • WASP's "The Headless Children" is better than "The Crimson Idol"?
  • That the first WASP album is even better than both of them?

Yes. :) No. :)

You people make me sick, theres NO WAY The Headless Children is better than The Crimson Idol! Its 3rd best behind TCI and the debut :mad:

It's the best, followed by The Last Command, The Crimson Idol and the debut. :mad:

Wildchild, Ballcrusher, Widowmaker, Cries In The Night, Blind In Texas, The Last Command.

That's how. :)

I introduced you to Hair Of The Dog, and they arent even a band anymore, just like the group of guys who made The Crimson Idol and WASP better than TLC!