Does this girl think im sexy?

Originally posted by sol83
Hey HD, if you like her, talk to her and see what happens. Just don't leave things undone... You'll be sorry afterwards. I'm telling you that cos I know from long gone times...

:cry:

No, that's ok, it's probably just a phase. WEll, i dunno, maybe...shes also asian so that's a bonus. its like talking to a ninja.

Originally posted by Mariner
nonsense, you need to go to Greece...

haha,spot on Pieter!!we give hugs and kisses with every chance,like saying "hello","goodbye","thank you" and many more cases hehe and people who dont know this may take it wrong,haha.i've been through that.hugging and kissing some person from another country and him taking it wrong:( ts,ts...why do i have to be soooooooooo good???hahaahahahahahah*self-sarcastic laughter*

@somnium:
yeah exactly the same here. Men kiss on the cheek each other when they meet.This probably seem 'gay' to other cultures.Oh and for the majority of this board-you know how they love to be 'men' :rolleyes: :lol:

Originally posted by ashure
@somnium:
yeah exactly the same here. Men kiss on the cheek each other when they meet.This probably seem 'gay' to other cultures.Oh and for the majority of this board-you know how they love to be 'men' :rolleyes: :lol:

yeah the men in Greece kissed me happy new year as well
terrifying :eek:
that www.greek-boys.com isnt bullshit after all.........

ITS FUCKING GAAAAAAAAAAAY :yell:

Originally posted by HarmonyDies....
well a couple of days ago i lent her a CD and she gave me a hug, does this qualify for her thinking im sexy?

i dunno about her but i think youre lonely.

Some new song I've downloaded from Century Media's website... Hyperhuman it's called I think. Nothing special. I'll always prefer Darkthrone when it comes to true black metal!

:headbang:

Originally posted by sol83
Some new song I've downloaded from Century Media's website... Hyperhuman it's called I think. Nothing special. I'll always prefer Darkthrone when it comes to true black metal!

:headbang:

Solefald is hardly true black metal. oh and get the song Hate Yourself.

Originally posted by speakinstone
not to mention women themselves..:rolleyes:
shall we accept this, as a sincere confession?
...dunno why, but there's a song title appearing in my mind "Confessions of the serial killer" (by Gorefest) in this moment ;)

Originally posted by HarmonyDies....
Solefald is hardly true black metal. oh and get the song Hate Yourself.

The song I heard was all-out Emperor and that... Dunno about the rest... I'm not a fan. I just tried them out. :)