Does this girl think im sexy?

in my life time i have gave away about half the cd i've own, some to girls, and i have never get any hug from anybody. i will never give cds away again. that girl must be like haha, sucker.

Originally posted by terrymx
in my life time i have gave away about half the cd i've own, some to girls, and i have never get any hug from anybody. i will never give cds away again. that girl must be like haha, sucker.

maybe that should have taught you a lesson: half isnt enough, you should have given all of them!

Originally posted by HarmonyDies....
well a couple of days ago i lent her a CD and she gave me a hug, does this qualify for her thinking im sexy?

i'm surprised after almost three full pages nobody mentioned this, or i just missed it, but...
what cd did you give her? because, you see, there's cds that tend to solicit hugs, and others just friendly handshakes.
if you had lend her a dark tranquillity cd, for instance, she would have french-kissed you till sunset.
not that this would mean she thinks you're sexy, anyway. :rolleyes:

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
i'm surprised after almost three full pages nobody mentioned this, or i just missed it, but...
what cd did you give her? because, you see, there's cds that tend to solicit hugs, and others just friendly handshakes.
if you had lend her a dark tranquillity cd, for instance, she would have french-kissed you till sunset.
not that this would mean she thinks you're sexy, anyway. :rolleyes:

rahvin.

Dark Tranquillity- Projector

Originally posted by HarmonyDies....
Dark Tranquillity- Projector

you devil, you! :D

no, really, the only reason why she didn't choose to have mad passionate sex with you yet is obviously that she still has to hear it. and if she doesn't like it, well, you're not missing much then. :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
you devil, you! :D

no, really, the only reason why she didn't choose to have mad passionate sex with you yet is obviously that she still has to hear it. and if she doesn't like it, well, you're not missing much then. :)

rahvin.

:lol:

No they are not. Love for example is not romantic. It's the strongest emotion on earth. It's way to serious and significant to be called romantic. The true expression of love that is... Not telling every girl you want to fuck that you love 'em. That's pathetic and shows how just shows how weak you are. If you wanna have sex with a girl (or a boy :D ) just tell them that. Don't use the word love. I really treasure that word. I've never told it to another woman apart from my mum and I don't think I will in the near future either... Hope you get me point.

Oh fuck, I'm starting to get emotional again... Sorry... :cry: