rasism - what should i do?

Dhatura said:
Is it because of metallergy?

black metal :headbang:

Lol, no. I'm a islander and even if my skin is as white as aspirin pills (no time for sunbathing). Native neocaledonians are black and my great great-mother was.

Descendres said:
black metal :headbang:

Lol, no. I'm a islander and even if my skin is as white as aspirin pills (no time for sunbathing). Native neocaledonians are black and my great great-mother was.

You think I'm a racist you?! :lol:

Anyways, you were talking about blood, your blood can be nightblack even if your skin's hypo.

I was just thinking of it this morning how sad it is I don't have time for sunbathing myself, I'll wither in the dark room, a nocturnal flower :( when it's sooooo sunny outside.

Allan said:
I heard he was out freeing Dan Swano, but again, it's just a rumour.

willy.gif

Dhatura said:
You think I'm a racist you?! :lol:

Anyways, you were talking about blood, your blood can be nightblack even if your skin's hypo.

I was just thinking of it this morning how sad it is I don't have time for sunbathing myself, I'll wither in the dark room, a nocturnal flower :( when it's sooooo sunny outside.

I never thought you were racist. Sure Lama_Queer is :loco:. Actually, even if I have Kanak (native NeoCaledonians) roots, I never learnt their traditions and customs.

somnium_in_tenebris said:
ok then.not that i was bothered really,im just curious about people that hide their true face anyway:)
"primitive and some present cultures believe in spirits and creatures that have powers man doesn't have. They hope masks will transform them, such as a wise owl, strong bear, fast deer, etc"

best said:
yeah they have that right too, cause numbers are made up by men

I don't think so. Name (five) and the symbol (5) you use are made by men but the system is physically coherent with what's observed.

Actually, mathematical systems were "2+2=5" do exist. In such systems, there's no "4". Theorically, other algebras (than our usual one) have been described. It's a mathematic field named "topology", if I remember well.

Descendres said:
I don't think so. Name (five) and the symbol (5) you use are made by men but the system is physically coherent with what's observed.

Actually, mathematical systems were "2+2=5" do exist. In such systems, there's no "4". Theorically, other algebras (than our usual one) have been described. It's a mathematic field named "topology", if I remember well.
yeah thats what i am sayin the symbol 4 doesnt actually represent the nature, any system created by men does not actually represent the nature, nothing by men is "true", so you can create your own truths. Thats what i meant

Ah, this is bollox, following that logic everything you're able to think is man-made, thus nothing can be considered absolute truths, theoretical bollox, we'd all be sitting staring mighty cleverly into the darkness thinking "Cognito, ergo sum", or the modernist could weep along to Mick's "Everything you know is wrong",
and there's be nothin more to add. Spare me.

Language is man-made too, so how can you discard sth man-made in a man-made tongue? We need to rediscover the language of God, but oh no, wait a minute, religion is manmade too, what shall we do?

Allan said:
Ah, this is bollox, following that logic everything you're able to think is man-made, thus nothing can be considered absolute truths, theoretical bollox, we'd all be sitting staring mighty cleverly into the darkness thinking "Cognito, ergo sum", or the modernist could weep along to Mick's "Everything you know is wrong",
and there's be nothin more to add. Spare me.

I second that. Moreover, most of mathematical tools are used in Physics. Even these systems which can be supposed stupid or meaningless can be applied to a model of reality (for instance spaces of functions, more than 3 dimensions spaces, etc).