rasism - what should i do?

Allan said:
Language is man-made too, so how can you discard sth man-made in a man-made tongue? We need to rediscover the language of God, but oh no, wait a minute, religion is manmade too, what shall we do?
whooooo, as an answer to your question 'what shall we do' i just wanted to put a pic of someone who just killed himself, but *shivers* http://www.suicidemethods.net/pix/listpix.htm (not for sencitive surfers)

racism is as stupid as religion.
my views might offend alot of fundamentalist christian/muslim/jewish/whatever people.
some people are bread to hate, and hate is the most negative and shitty human emotion.
if you have entire civilsations bread to hate (think nazi germany or modern day jihadists) what are you gonna do about it? reason with them? try to convince them that their god is a lie? i dont think so.
long live the beatles.

pagan2002 said:
racism is as stupid as religion.
my views might offend alot of fundamentalist christian/muslim/jewish/whatever people.
yeah right i have the same opinion.

religion exists because people want an answer on the things they cannot explain. the egyptians/greeks/chinese... had their own gods, for the moon, sun, life etc etc... but now modern religions are saying that god (the one and only) is the creater of the universe. so nothing has really changed.
except that priests and bollox are now making profit of the people for their own causes.

Religion and church were invented to control people, to make them obey... Everywhere they preach love and peace and harmony, while at the same time millions of people have been killed over the centuries in the name of some god... It's so hypocritical.

marginalé said:
what's that grin for?
that's just a stupid grin:D

and allan, maybe religions aren't stupid. i know a lot of ppl need it for various reasons... but some religions are so damn intolerant to anybody with different beliefs

I don't argue against that, but that's nowhere near saying religion is as stupid as racism or that all religion was invented to control people. I'm not religious at all, but I still find those statements dumb. Cedarbreed put it right.