Don Nelson singing 'Random Acts Of Senseless Violence'

IMf09: Yeah, Out of Order was actually pretty lame. Something Wicked was a little better, but not anywhere near the 80s albums. I got to see them live a few years ago when they got back together and Connelly hasn't changed much. They're still a kickass live band and one of my favorite bands, though.

Thats awesome. I have never seen them live. Would love to though!

saw Nuclear Assault 2 x, great to see Danny Lilker on stage, my fav. bass-player, unfortunately i didn't see him with Anthrax and i never had the opportunity to see that monster called S.O.D. live. S.O.D. was probably the most powerful band in the world, killer-riff after killer-riff and tons of groove. 'Live At Budokan' is the best metal live-album/dvd ever. how long do we have to wait for the reunion? if an Anthrax reunion was possible then there can also be a S.O.D. reunion.

saw Nuclear Assault 2 x, great to see Danny Lilker on stage, my fav. bass-player, unfortunately i didn't see him with Anthrax and i never had the opportunity to see that monster called S.O.D. live. S.O.D. was probably the most powerful band in the world, killer-riff after killer-riff and tons of groove.

I saw SOD back in the day. They headlined. There were a bunch of other bands on the bill. Pantera, Prong, Entombed and The Obsessed. Was bad ass for sure. Believe it or not Entombed and Pantera had a better sound. But was obviously still amazing to see SOD.

yeah, it might be Frank, the funny thing is that i actually like Frank's vocals more than Joey's or John's. he sings really good in 'Pieces' and in 'No Time This Time' he almost sounds like Sting.

yeah, it might be Frank, the funny thing is that i actually like Frank's vocals more than Joey's or John's. he sings really good in 'Peaces' and in 'No Time This Time' he almost sounds like Sting.

I don't know if I like his vocals more than the others, but Frankie should sing more. Especially on Pieces, there's just so much emotion in the vocals.

yes, very emotional, does that mean Franky is emo? Maidenboy could you please help us out on this one?

I would say it's a strong possibility. I think all of the guys in this band are emo fags deep down. Scat and R0bb1e are out of the closet as evident in The Damned Things. I think Frank and Charlie may be next to go start their own emo band. There are rumors Charlie and Frank have been in discussions with members of My Chemical Romance.

Its funny how the dynamic has switched. Scat and Co. used to think Joey was the wussy one. They wanted a 'lion' and then some phil anselmo wannabe. Then they go out and get all emo on us. Now Joey seems to be the one with the non emo qualities that just may save this band from becoming Emothrax

It's a long time since I looked at my booklet from Stomp and it's in a box in my garden shed so I can't check it, but I could have sworn it says Charlie played all the leads on Stomp? :confused:

I can't find mine either! I'm pretty sure Crook did RAOSV, Dime did Kingsize, and Crook and Charlie shared the rest. I can't remember who did what song, I think in some songs they each did a part.

From the booklet

Random Acts Of Senseless Violence

Main Solo: Paul Crook
Morescode Guitar: Charlie Benante

King Size

Main Solo: Dimebag

Riding Shotgun

Intro Solo: Dimebag
Main Solo: Dimebag

Perpetual Motion

In A Zone

Nothing

Main Solo: Charlie Benante

American Pompeii

Solo Tag: Mike Tempesta

Drop The Ball

Tester

End Solo: Scott Ian

Bare

E-Bow Solo: Charlie Benante

From the booklet

I love this! Don't forget to give credit for the feedback.

Reminds me of sack trick who credited all the singers who did ad libs on one of the songs on their kiss cover album. I think there were 20 credits in all, just for ad libs in shout it out loud.

Atleast the rap song with Public Enemy was with real rappers. I'm the man was just a silly b-side.

You can agree to not like the classic Thrash era of Anthrax, and I can agree that the Bush era, non thrash era is terrible its all good.

That's the thing - I love the thrash era...I just don't care for the vocals. Like those songs better with John...they actually have attitude and don't sound like a bad cartoon version of Bruce Dickinson but with less control of his voice.