Dream on....

Right now i dream about starting to plan being a worldwide rockstar cherished and worshipped by the whole world and beyond -

we were talking about dreams , right? :)

Originally posted by Lenore
Right now i dream about starting to plan being a worldwide rockstar cherished and worshipped by the whole world and beyond -

we were talking about dreams , right? :)

:)

sometimes I dream about being a rockstar too and sometimes I dream about being a top model :oops:

good idea for a thread.

of course i have plans and schemes and stuff for future (including world travel and all that unoriginal bullshit) but right now i have one hope/dream/wish (not a plan) in my mind and i cant say that on this board.

Originally posted by Lenore
Right now i dream about starting to plan being a worldwide rockstar cherished and worshipped by the whole world and beyond

This is the typical problem of nowadays metal. Dreaming on, dreaming on.... I'd wish future metal bands hadn't any rockstar, just faceless brothers of metal pounding the ground and leading us to new unseen tops of musical skill and endless emotion. No more poses, no more big headed lads, just music and worthy names to last.

(Follow the precious example of the sadly dissapeared Chuck 'Evil' Schuldiner)

Originally posted by Don Corleone

of course i have plans and schemes and stuff for future (including world travel and all that unoriginal bullshit) but right now i have one hope/dream/wish (not a plan) in my mind and i cant say that on this board.

world travel is my ultimate dream too! And I wanna begin to make this dream come true when some parts of Europe "runs dry"
:p

p.s : söyleyemeyeceðin dileðini çok merak ettim
eyes.gif

Originally posted by The Beloved

This is the typical problem of nowadays metal. Dreaming on, dreaming on.... I'd wish future metal bands hadn't any rockstar, just faceless brothers of metal pounding the ground and leading us to new unseen tops of musical skill and endless emotion. No more poses, no more big headed lads, just music and worthy names to last.

(Follow the precious example of the sadly dissapeared Chuck 'Evil' Schuldiner)

PERFECT!